💚Valentine's day💚

"This is so damn unfair.." a ravenette girl mumbled as she looked at a certain couple, holding hands.

She gripped on her locker door, almost breaking it. She glared at a certain brunette, giggling at everything her boyfriend said.

She slammed her locker closed, causing some students to flinch. She slunged her bag strap over her shoulder and stomped out of the hallway.

She took a left turn and bumped into someone. None other than her former friend, Mitch.

"Hey, you good?" Mitch asked, stretching out his hand. Buttercup slapped his hand away and stood up by herself.

"I don't need your help. I was going to class anyway." Buttercup said, wiping some dust off of her body.

"You saw them again didn't you?" Mitch asked, referring to the previous couple.

"Tch, they can die in a hole for all I care. I need to get to class early anyway." Buttercup said, putting her arms in her jacket pockets. She passed through Mitch as they hit shoulders.

Mitch looked at his best friend and sighed.

Buttercup arrived at her favourite class and opened the door. No one else in the room.

She slightly smiled. She walked over to her desk and sat down on her seat. She pulled out her headphones out of her bag and set them on her head.
She put her rock music on, with volume half full.

She pulled out her sketchbook and her pencils. She traced her pencil on the piece of paper, beginning a drawing of her own.

Slightly banging her head at the beats.

After a few drawing sketches, she set her pencil down to stretch.
She lifted her arms in the air, her jacket lifting up a bit. Exposing her well toned and tanned stomach. She opened one eye to see someone else joined the room. The ravenette boy standing with pink dust on his cheeks.

"What?" Buttercup asked, setting her arms down. The boy flinched and shook his head. He quickly walked to his seat and sat down.

Buttercup smirked at him and looked at her page again. She kept a smile on, not noticing she's drawing a certain someone.

"Alright everyone, get in class. Math is on the go."

Buttercup groaned loudly at the sound of her teacher's voice. She pulled off her headphones. Yet, still drew on her picture.

"Now, let's continue where we last took off."

__________________________________

"Alright, that's the bell. Head on to your next class." The grey haired teacher said. Everyone did was she was told and stood up from their desks.

Buttercup put her sketchbook inside but forgot to close her bag. She quickly slipped out of her seat and ran out of the door, on her way to her angry science teacher.

Butch was the last one to leave the class. He walked to the door, only to get startled by a crinkling sound.

He looked under his shoe to see a colored book on the floor. He was amazed by the art.

A picture of him in his football gear, on the grassy field. Holding the football trophy in his hands.

He picked it up. He looked at the name of the person, amazed once more.

"Buttercup Jenova"

Butch's heart raced as he looked at the name. He snapped back to reality. He quickly ran out of the classroom and into the hallway.