Blind date~

(Warning: may contain a few swear words)

~∆•∆~

"Ooooooo! Blossom! Look here!" Squealed a blonde 17 year old girl at her older sister. Blossom looked at the phone Bubbles had as it showed a picture of a man.
"Oooo~ He would be perfect for Buttercup!!"

The two girls were on their middle sister's phone. Buttercup. Since she's never had an actual boyfriend before, they decided to get her one on Tinder. On her phone.

"So far we have?" Blossom asked as she observed a list of guys they have chosen.
"Mitch Mitchellson. Drake Raudrigez. Luke Mascot. Trevor Hanton. And lastly, Butch Jojo." Bubbles listed the handsome boy's names.

They kept giggling about the boys, thinking about the future, that they didn't hear the jingles of car keys outside. The middle sister stepped in, hearing giggles and laughter from her bedroom.

She glared at the closed door and slammed her work bag down on the couch. She marched her way up the stairs, opening the door roughly.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

The two girls screamed of fear. Buttercup looked closely to see they were busy on her phone.

"Why the hell is your business in my phone?!" She yelled and snatched her phone from her blue sister. The two girls didn't answer. Just prayed a whisper.

"Not gonna talk huh..? Alright then. I have Brick and Boomer's phone number." She said as she opened her contacts app and searched for the names. Bubbles and Blossom froze and held their hands up in the air.

"Okay you caught us! We'll tell you!" They surrendered. Buttercup smirked and put her phone away.

"Talk." She said seriously as she joined her sisters on the bed.

"Well....we signed you up on Tinder-"

"You what?!?!"

"Let me finish! We did it because you haven't had a boyfriend since 5th grade. And you're already 18. It's been 7 years. Don't you want a nice boyfriend?"

Buttercup stayed quiet. She does want a boyfriend, to be honest, but she also doesn't because she's afraid of heartbreak again and that her sisters won't stop giggling over the thought of their sister in a relationship.

"Just because Jonas Olivers broke up with me for Princess, doesn't mean that I'm gonna be like him and fetch other guys. It will take time, so you girls can cancel your wedding plans for me." Buttercup and got up to get out of her work uniform, and into pajamas.

"A-Actually, you're gonna have to be ready tonight..." Bubbles admitted, hiding behind Blossom for cover.
Buttercup's left eye twitched in the mirror. She inhaled and then exhaled. She looked at the two in the mirror, smiling a deadly smile.

"Say that again?"

"Y-Your'e g-going on a d-date with one of t-the guys we p-picked..." Blossom stuttered as she talked. Buttercup growled but restrained herself from punching the wall.
"Why tonight?"
"Well we talked to him and he asked if you wanted to meet him tonight and we said it would be fine.." Bubbles said, poking her head over Blossom's shoulder.

"I'm not going."

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know his name. Personality. Likes. Dislikes. I don't even know what he looks like."

"Please go! Just give it a shot!" Bubbles begged.
"Nuh uh. No way sis." Buttercup disagreed.

"How about this, if you don't like the date you'll have, we won't set you up on a date again. But if you did like it, you'll have to see this guy all the time and tells us the details." Blossom said. Buttercup thought about it and she mentally slapped herself for thinking this.