💚Christmas Party💚

The power puff girls were hosting a big party at their household. To celebrate then one jolly holiday. Christmas.

And the whole school was invited.

Butch and his brothers were getting ready to go to the party. Wearing casual outfits for such a special occasion.

Brick is wearing a white v-neck t shirt with a red hoodie covering it, black jeans and red sneakers. He's wearing his signature baseball cap, backwards as always.

Boomer has blue ripped up jeans, a dark blue sweater, grey sneakers and a small black hat on his head.

Butch is wearing a a black shirt with a white skull as a decoration, a forest green hoodie jacket, green sneakers and black ripped jeans.

They took Brick's car and drove to the girls' party. Turns out, it's filled with more people than the school could handle. Colourful lasers pointing out of the windows and loud music being heard from inside.

"Dang. How you gonna find your crush Butchy Boy?" Brick teased as he smirked at his brother. Butch glared at him but ignored his brother's insult.

"Let's just get inside."

And so they went. Boomer opened the double doors to the house to see lasers pointing everywhere, loud music playing, sweaty bodies dancing around the rooms, alcohol being served in the kitchen. Yup. It was one heck of a party.

"Okay, Butch you need help on the whole Buttercup situation?" Boomer asked, placing a hand on Butch's shoulder.
"Oh, I think I'll be fine, thanks Booms."
"Good luck on confessing to her dude. I'm rooting for you." Brick said, smiling at his younger brother. Butch smiled amd sighed, as he made his way to search for the ravenette beauty.

He tried to push himself through the dancing crowd of the people. Swaying their bodies with drinks in their hands.
He came at to the end of the crowd to see one of Buttercup's sisters, sitting on the couch, talking to some people. His redheaded brother's counterpart.

"Hey Blossom!" Butch yelled through the loud music. She stopped talking to the redhead with glasses and turned her attention to Butch.
"Yeah!!" She yelled back with equal volume.

"Where's Buttercup?!"

"Oh! I'm not sure! Check in the kitchen! Maybe she's still eating chugging that bottle of wine!"

Butch sighed as he knew Buttercup would get drunk without him and tried to push though the crowd once more, to find the kitchen.
He was until he bumped into another familiar figure. The blue cheerleader.

"Oh hey Butch! Glad you could make it!! Buttercup waited for you but she couldn't find you!" Bubbles yelled at the ravenette. Butch nodded to show he understood.
"Okay thanks!! I'll try to find her!"

"Okay!! Good luck!!" Was the last thing Bubbles said before continuing to dance with the crowd.

And so Butch continued on his noble quest to find his counterpart.

__________________________________

After hours of searching, the tired ravenette male couldn't find the girl he was looking for, much to his disappointment. And it was already almost the end of the party.
He decided to call it a night to take a rest from the search.
He walked to the front door, only to see Buttercup....with her ex boyfriend. Kurt.

Butch's body was fuming with rage. His eyes glowing, his fists clenched. His teeth gritted. He wanted to punch the guy for breaking Buttercup's heart by trying to sleep with her. And because she didn't want to, he broke up with her and dated Princess for that matter.