28-Sardinia

Y/N POV

You arrived on the coast of Sardinia, somehow without being seen. You were currently standing on the beach, staring out at the ocean, while Bruno, Abbacchio, and Narancia were scouting the area.

"Y/N." You heard Bucciarati call.

"Yes?" You asked as you turned around to face him.

"Narancia found where an enemy was, we're going to make sure they're dead." Bucciarati explained, "You stay out here with Abbacchio, I trust you and your stand to be able to get out of here if trouble comes."

You nod and smile confidently.

"You can count on me!" You pointed to your chest with your thumb.

'He's finally treating me as a capable stand user!' You thought happily to yourself despite the situation at hand.

"Abbacchio." Bruno said, causing the goth to turn to him, "Use your Moody Blues to get the replay going right away."

"Alright." Abbacchio said as he started Moody Blues' replay.

"We can't stay here for too long." Bruno stated factually, "How much time do you need?"

"Well,we're talking fifteen years ago." Abbacchio said bluntly, "It'll probably take eight to ten minutes."

"Do it in five." Bruno ordered, "Giorno, Trish, Mista, and Fugo are standing by in the turtle, so I'll bring them out here too. And the moment we learn the boss' true identity from Moody Blues' replay, we'll leave here. Narancia, use Aerosmith to signal for Giorno and the others to get out here."

"You got it!" Narancia said as he sent Areosmith to go alert the others.

You turned away from the direction Bruno and Narancia had run off in, instead watching the surroundings for anything suspicious. You felt something crawling on your side, quickly, you turned to see Lemon crawling out of your jacket.

"Aw hey Lemon, buddy. Is that where you've been this whole time?" You asked as you gently held him in your hands.

Lemon, being a frog, did not answer, only climbing up onto your shoulder.

"Ok you can stay there, help me keep a look out." You smiled and went back to making sure everything was going ok. You did miss the strange look Abbacchio was giving you for having an entire conversation with a frog.

You stared at a group of kids playing ball nearby, you smiled at their innocence. 

You and Abbacchio both watched the kids get their ball stuck up in a tree. You turned to look at Abbacchio as he sighed and look at his own stand.

"It's already the 25th, June's going to be over soon." Abbacchio muttered.

"Yeah, but there's still five more days left." You pointed out with a smile, "That's plenty of time!"

Abbacchio didn't respond, just huffed and looked away. You we're offended by this in any way, since you quite expected this out of Abbacchio.

"It just better actually be June fifteen years ago, damn it." You heard Abbacchio mutter after a couple moments.

The kids were being really loud as the struggled to get their ball back, causing you and Abbacchio to turn to them. Something just felt off about them, specifically the pink-haired one. Something about him just seemed too familiar.

"Hey! Pipe down you little brats!" Abbacchio yelled at the kids, "Go play somewhere else where there's more room!"

"Duh, we know that." one of the kids said snarkily.