24-Well... F U C K

Y/N POV

"Giorno! Get Trish inside the turtle!" Bucciarati yelled, Giorno following his orders, "Abbacchio cover the right! Mista cover the left! Y/N guard Trish in the turtle!"

Everyone followed Bucciarati's orders, even you despite wanting to be more useful.

You stood in the turtle, your stand out and you on high alert.

"Y/N w-what is that." Trish asked pointing to your stand, who turned to her confused.

"You can see my stand?" You asked in shock.

"If that's what it is, yes. I can definitely see it!" Trish responded.

"Oh. Hm." You said as you looked up at the ceiling.

"What does that mea-" Trish was cut off as you heard people yelling in concern for Narancia.

"What's happening out there?! I'm coming out!" Just as you were about to exit the turtle, you were reprimanded by Bucciarati.

"No you stay there until I tell you otherwise!" Bucciarati yelled at you, causing you to flop down in the chair with an angry huff. You were angry with Bucciarati, but that didn't mean you wouldn't listen to him. Well maybe you might disobey him a little....

You crossed your arms and stared at the floor angrily. Your stand placed it's head in your lap, hoping to cheer you up, making cute little mechanical clicking noises. You smiled at your stand, gently patting it's head. 

Your anger at Bucciarati faded, being replaced with concern for Narancia. You hated being kept in the dark about what happened, you weren't fragile. You felt like you could do more not that your stand now has some slight offensive ability due to the blade like wrist guards. You didn't want to be treated like the damsel in distress.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Trish asked, snapping you from your thoughts, "You seem kind of upset."

"Yeah... I'm fine..." You ran your hands through your hair, "I'm just worried."

Trish did something that you would have never expected her to do, she bent down and hugged you. You were frozen for a moment before hugging back, burying your face in her shoulder.

"Thanks Trish... I really need that." You smiled as you both pulled away from the hug.

"Is Bucciarati always like that?" She asked.

"For the time I've known him, that's just his way of caring." You smiled at the ceiling, "He knows how to deal with situations like this, that's why even if I'm angry with him, I'll still respect him."

Trish looked at you and wondered where this admiration for him came from.

Trish then noticed something strange, there was a cut on your arm from the chair when you flopped down earlier. The strange this wasn't that it was there, but there was barely any blood.

Before Trish could question you about it, Lemon hopped up on your lap making a little croaking noise.

"Awww you're cute Lemon, that croak almost sounded like Giorno and his 'Muda'." You mimicked your blond friend as Lemon temporarily took your mind of the chaos ensuing outside the turtle.

You looked at Trish before deciding on what to do.

"Don't tell Bucciarati what I'm about to do ok?" You asked, turning to the girl as you stood on the chair. She nodded and before her eyes, you had disappeared.

Narancia POV

As he watched the shark stand lay on the ground, he saw a flash of yellow in his peripherals. When he turned to see what it was, there was nothing there.

'Well I guess it was nothing. Anyways, I just need to end this with a finishing blow!'  Narancia thought as he readied Aerosmith.

"Take this you fishy bastard!" Narancia yelled.

"WAIT!" Narancia heard, stopping his attack. He turned to see what he now noticed was the flash of yellow, Y/N.

"Don't you smell that? The gas is leaking in here and if you shoot it will cause an explosion!" h/c haired girl exclaimed. Narancia looked at the stoves, which had the burners extinguished before looking over to Y/N. She was panting and out of breath, why? The orange boy then noticed how Giorno wasn't where he once was. Had she really moved him to safety and gotten back under her minute time limit?

Before he realized it, the stand had grabbed Y/N instead of Giorno, pulling her into the water. The stand had bit into her, but she was still trying to fight it. Narancia didn't notice how there was almost no blood coming from the wound itself.

"You know if I can't shoot..." Narancia yelled before using Aerosmith to cut up the shark stand with it's propellers, ultimately freeing Y/N.

"I have other ways of killing you!" Narancia continued, "Yes! I got the enemy! Y/N are you ok?!"

"Yeah I'm fine, just focus on the enemy!" Y/N said as she steadied herself on the counter, clutching the wound on her chest despite the lack o f pain or blood.

"Right, Bucciarati! Mista! The enemy's in here!" Narancia yelled, "Abbacchio! The enemy's able to move from liquid to liquid!"

Narancia looked over to the girl catching her breath on the counter.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Narancia asked, "What about Giorno?" 

"I'm sure and I moved Giorno and patched him up a bit. He should be fine once he comes to." Y/N responded, gaining her composure.

"Oh it's good that he's breathing." Narancia paused for  a moment, "Wait what did I just say? Why was I able to speak the truth?"

"Were you not able to before?" Y/N tilted her head in confusion.

"No I wasn't." Narancia confirmed.

"Did you just yell something Narancia!" Mista yelled as the group ran towards the kitchen. Y/N visibly paled as she realized that Bucciarati was going to have her head.

"Did you say the enemy was over here?" Abbacchio back at it again with his questioning

"Y/N... That must be the enemy!" Mista said as he looked at the injured h/c haired girl then to the shark stand. Mista the pointed his gun at the shark stand, somehow not noticing the strong smell of gas.

"W-What?" Narancia said, "W-Wai-"

"Here we go! Sex Pistols!" Mista announced.

"Shoot, Mista!" Narancia yelled causing Y/N to turn to him.

"What?! No-" She was cut off as Mista shot, causing them to be blown back by an explosion.

Y/N POV

You were blown back, opposite of the group, once the smoke cleared you saw Bucciarati's livid face.

That was the moment you knew, you fucked up.

---

A/N 

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! 
I really wanted to get this out sooner but I didn't like it, so I rewrote most of it. It's still shorter than I wanted but I'm more satisfied with it now.

I had a hectic week but I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving!

stay tuned and I'll (hopefully) see you on Monday!