12- Say No to Old Age

Last time....

"Huh? Did you say something again..." A very old looking Narancia turned to the two of you, "Mista?"

Y/N POV

Both of you reel back in disgust.

"You're speaking too softly..." The old Narancia said, "I couldn't hear you very well..."

Both you and Mista stared at your friend in both disgust and confusion.

"I'm telling you, this banana is crumbling..." Narancia rambled on while holding a completely brown banana, "I-I can't eat it... Th-They're all dry... A-All the fruits are dry..."

"Wh-What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mista finally spoke up, which caused Bucciarati and Trish to look up.

"Didn't you hear me? Ok then..." The now elderly Narancia said.

"There's something wrong with your face!" Mista yelled and pointed at Narancia who was still talking, "N-Narancia, you..."

"I'll say it even louder this time!" Narancia said, ignoring Mista, "Are you paying attention?! I can't eat this banana!"

The old Narancia moved towards you and Mista, to which both of you backed up.

"Look. It's just crumbling..." Narancia showed the two of you how the banana crumbled, "It's old, damn it..."

"Bucciarati!" Mista and you yelled in sync.

"I know! It's a stand attack!" Bucciarati responded as Narancia walked around, "Th-There must be an enemy on this train!"

Narancia pulled out some of his now white locks and looked at them.

"Huh? What? What's this white stuff?" Narancia questioned, "It came from my head... What the hell is this?!"

Trish looked at Narancia with absolute horror and disgust.

"What's the matter?" An elderly Giorno asked, "Did something... happen?"

Everyone gasped at Giorno who was now old, the same with Fugo and Abbacchio.

"Th-They've all aged!" Bucciarati announced.

"Who the hell is th-this?!" Narancia exclaimed as he looked at his reflection, "What? No way... This can't be! This is me?!"

Giorno, due to being awake now, noticed he also aged considerably.

You wondered why you, Bucciarati, Trish, and Mista weren't as affected.

"What the hell's going on?!" Narancia yelled in confusion.

"A-A stand that makes people age?" Mista questioned, you could see the aging starting to have an affect on him.

"Did they figure out we were in this turtle?!" Mista panicked as he pointed his gun at the ceiling.

"No..." You murmured, drawing attention to you, "I don't think they know where we are at all..."

"What do you mean?!" Mista pressed.

 "Calm down, Mista." Bucciarati commanded as Trish touched her face, "Like Y/N implied, if they knew we were inside the turtle, they would have used a more direct attack. And since they haven't, that means we haven't been found yet."

You admired Bucciarati for being able to keep his cool and calm down others in times like this, because honestly you were freaked out.

"The enemy probably only knows that we're somewhere on this train" Bucciarati continued, "and, in order to find her, they're attacking everyone on this train indiscriminately!"