22- Shopping With Fugo

A/N: just a little thing of what the updated Don't Stop Me Now looks like

Y/N POV

You were cruising along the canals of Venice, though this wasn't a vacation, you were running from a mafia boss who almost killed you. You were sitting on Abbacchio's lap, while Narancia was using Aerosmith to scout the area. Mista was sitting next to Giorno while Fugo sat next to Bucciarati.

Mista had complained earlier about not having you sit in his lap, but you countered with the fact that one, he kept a gun in his pants, two, Abbacchio was less likely to drop you or do stupid shit.

"It doesn't look like anyone's following us." Narancia reported.

"Bucciarati, we're not leaving Venice?" Giorno asked.

"The boss has his own personal elite guards. I'm sure they've already learned of our betrayal. They're probably... going to come after us next." Bucciarati stated.

Everyone gulped at his statement, despite already being aware of the facts.

"But we don't know what kind of abilities they have." Abbacchio pointed out.

"Correct. If we try to cross the sea unprepared, they might strike us there." Bucciarati stated, "Let's wait and see for now."

Everyone nodded to Bucciarati.

"Understood." Giorno said.

"Mista!" You heard one of the Sex pistols say. Yes, you could tell it was Mista's stand without looking.

"We're hungry!" Number two complained

"I'm starving!" and "Feed us!" Came from the the other pistols causing you to chuckle lightly. You found their antics cute.

"Our guts are running on empty!" Number one yelled as number five cried.

You started laughing as the Sex Pistols were tugging on Mista.

"Calm the hell down! And Y/N stop laughing!" Mista yelled as you continued to laugh, trying to apologize.

"I know this is really bad timing, but could we stop by a restaurant or something?" Mista asked Bucciarati, calming down.

'He is a tired father.' You though as your laughter slowed to small giggling. Abbacchio was about done with your wiggling and laughing since it was his job to keep you from falling off the boat.

"Well... I guess we need to refill our guts too." Bucciarati smiled.

---

You had walked up to the restaurant before realizing you were still wearing the torn clothes from earlier.

"Hey Bucciarati..." You tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn to you, "I need to go get new clothes, I can't just walk around like this."

You gestured to yourself. Bucciarati thought for a moment before answering.

"Ok, you can go. Be safe and take Fugo with you though." Bucciarati stated, causing Fugo to turn towards the two of you.

"Wait where am I going?" Fugo asked.

"To get Y/N some new clothes." Bucciarati said, Fugo was about to protest but was stopped, "Her stand can get you out of there if she needs to and you wouldn't need to use your stand."

Fugo nodded and started walking, gesturing for you to follow.

---

You walked out of the changing room in a yellow, smiley face, leather jacket exactly like the one you wore before it got ruined.

"So how do I look?" You spun and struck a pose for Fugo who lightly chuckled, but disguised it as a cough.

"You look fine, it's exactly like your old one." Fugo stated.

"Right?! I'm surprised they had the same one!" You smiled and went to go pay.

As you got to the register and were about to pay, Fugo stopped you and paid for the items himself. He handed you the bag as you stood there, flabbergasted.

"You didn't have to Fugo." You said, still in shock.

"It was your birthday a couple days ago right? I wanted to get you something..." Fugo trailed off and looked away. You couldn't see the blush creeping up on his face.

"Thank you..." You said softly with a light blush as you went back into the changing room to change your torn short and jacket.

After you had exited the dressing room, Fugo was waiting to leave.

"Come on, Bucciarati's probably already ordered and I'm sure you're hungry." Fugo said, ho;ding open the door.

"Yeah..." You said as you walked out the door.

That was the first flag for Fugo.

"Are you not hungry or something Y/N? You should be, we haven't eaten in a while." Fugo said, concerned.

"I'm fine, it's just after the shock with the boss this morning I seem to have lost my appetite." You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

Fugo nodded, he didn't really believe you, but he would drop it for now.

---

You walked back to the restaurant where you had left Bucciarati. He had already ordered yes, but what concerned you at the moment was the man grabbing Narancia.

Both you and Fugo scowled at the man.

"This suit cost four million lire!" You caught the tail end of the man's yelling, "Let's take this outside!"

'This is outside dumbass.' You sneered in your head as you were about to got beat the shit out of this guy.

You cheered as Narancia uppercut-ted the man with his wine glass, causing him to fall backwards.

"You must be an enemy!" Narancia crouched down by the man.

"What?!" Mista exclaimed.

"You an enemy?! Huh?!" Narancia said as he and Mista kicked the guy. You quickly joined in on kicking the man, you weren't going to miss family bonding.

Abbacchio and Fugo stared at the three of you as you kicked the man. Abbacchio sipped his wine respectfully... before he and Fugo joined in on kicking the man.

"Hold it you guys." Abbacchio said, "I don't think this guy is an enemy. He's unconscious. He's totally just a random civilian."

"Oh..." you said as you scratched your cheek, "Oops."

"What? Are you serious?" Narancia clutched the sides of his face before looking to Mista.

"Crap! What am I going to do?"

---

A/N

Sorry for the really short chapter today, my wrist has been giving me pain lately.

Anywho, thank you for reading!

Stay tuned and I'll see you Wednesday!