23- Where Does it Go Mista?!

Y/N POV

While Narancia was freaking out about having to pay for the man's suit, you had taken a seat next to Bucciarati. You poured yourself a glass of wine and took a sip.

"I didn't know you drink Y/N." Giorno said.

"I don't normally, but it reminds me of my dad." You smiled gently into your wine, unconsciously making both Bucciarati and Giorno feel guilty.

You were trying to ignore the four children (yes Abbacchio too) who were testing their food on the man to see if it was poisoned. You felt that they really didn't need to test their food, the were just wanting to mess with the dude.

"Hey, that's enough." Bucciarati spoke.

You felt Giorno staring at you, but you didn't really know why. You looked down at the food in front of you that Bucciarati had ordered in hopes of ignoring the blond. Despite the food looking amazing, you just weren't hungry, at this point you knew something was really wrong. You could've sworn you really died back there with the boss, but somehow you were here now.

"So Bucciarati, what are we going to do now?" Abbacchio said now that he was seated. Fugo was sitting between you and Narancia while Giorno was still standing.

"The boss's stand makes time disappear," Bucciarati started, making you remember what happened in the church, "the boss is the only one who can move in this state. He's invincible."

Your fingers intertwined as you glared at your own hands. That was until Giorno put a hand gently on your shoulder, causing you to look up and breathe. You needed to relax and pay attention to what Bucciarati was saying.

"It doesn't matter who it is." Bucciarati continued after noticing you relax, "Anyone's attack becomes useless against that stand. The only one that might be able to somewhat get around it is Y/N, though it's only if the boss doesn't notice."

Everyone gasped, and the atmosphere was very tense.

"However..." Bucciarati interjected, "That'll change once we figure out who the boss is! Because if we find out the boss' identity, we might be able to assassinate him!"

You weren't quite sure if Bucciarati should really be saying this out loud. You smiled as Lemon hopped on your head, resting there. You had never noticed how lemon was more yellow with what almost was a green heart on his back, he was strange compared to all the other frogs Giorno had created that were just green.

"And to do that, we need to find out who he really is." Bucciarati concluded as he slammed his hands down on the table.

"But how are we going to find him?" Mista asked, "The boss is the type of guy who's gotten rid any trace of himself."

'Yes Mista, he's erased everything of himself except one thing.... I don't like addressing her as a thing...' You thought as you looked at the turtle.

"Trish." Abbacchio spoke up, "There must be some kind of hint involving Trish. Everyone was after Trish, and the boss wanted to eliminate Trish. Right?"

'Woo! Go Abbacchio using that police officer brain!" You mentally cheered.

"A-About that..." Narancia spoke up, causing everyone to turn their attention to him, "I don't want to involve Trish in this anymore... Th-This feeling sucks. Trish doesn't know anything! If she finds out her actual father tried to kill her, she'll be in shock. Bucciarati, please! Let's not talk about the boss' identity and stuff like that in front of her."

Everyone was silent, you all knew Narancia was right.

"There's no need for that, Narancia." You whipped your head around to see Trish, "I've already know that... for a while."