4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Bucciarati POV

Last time...

"What the hell is wrong with you ?"

----

"Y-You bastard..." Giorno choked out, "This stand..."

"Use your Golden experience to defend yourself!" Bucciarati yelled. With a spurt of blood Giorno was bulled down into the box. Bucciarati ran up, but there was no sign of Giorno at all.

"I-Impossible!" Bucciarati yelled, "Giorno... Where are you?!" Bucciarati tried running forwards, but Abbacchio grabbed his shoulder, stopping him.

"Don't go down there, Bucciarati." Abbacchio said, "Actually, stay back. It's not that I trust Giorno Giovanna as one of us, but Giorno seems to believe you won't abandon him. He does some pretty crazy shit."

"Giorno Giovanna..." Abbacchio scoffed, "What if they had actually killed you? So, again, Bucciarati, don't go down there." Abbacchio pointed to where Giorno disappeared.

"Th-That fly..." Bucciarati started, "Narancia's shoe... Giorno's powers haven't disappeared yet. Does that mean Giorno's alive?"

"They're here, Bucciarati!" Abbacchio warned, "Narancia and the enemy are below deck!"

Bucciarati immediately brought out his stand.

"Sticky Fingers!" He said as the ble and white stand repeatedly punched the deck, creating a long, zig-zagging zipper that promptly snapped open. 

Once the zipper revealed the lower deck, nothing could be found, not the enemy or the gang. 

"Narancia, Fugo, Mista, Y/N, and Giorno aren't here!" Bucciarati exclaimed as he peered into the zipper.

"Maybe they're right under where the fly is." Abbacchio proposed.

"It's just like Giorno said." Bucciarati stated, "The enemy's not just hiding in some locker or behind something to attack..." Abbacchio saw the fly moving out of the corner of his eyes.

"Hey. The fly's coming around now." Abbacchio stated.

"That's strange..." Bucciarati stated, "Where is the enemy going? How and where are the enemy hiding?"

"Regarding the enemy's abilities..." Abbacchio started slowly, "I hate to admit it, but it looks like I'll have to accept what Giorno was saying. I'll use my stand to solve this mystery!" He declared, "But... that spot's bad news, Bucciarati!" Abbacchio pushed himself and Bucciarati into the cabin through the open zipper. As soon as the two were below deck, the zipper closed and disappeared. 

Abbacchio and Bucciarati walked through the cabin instead of on the surface towards where Narancia had disappeared. As they were walking Abbacchio summoned his stand.

"Moody Blues!" He said as his stand appeared. There stood a blue, purple, and pink mixed Stand with Gray areas and a smooth surface. The stand didn't have a mouth, but it had two circular balls with holes in them for eyes and a small screen on it's forehead.

"Does Narancia from five minutes ago work?" Abbacchio asked.

"Yeah, that should be fine." Bucciarati said as the screen on Moody Blues' forehead set itself to five minutes. The stand quickly went up to the deck once it was set to five minutes. Bucciarati and Abbacchio followed closely behind.