6-Another Girl?

Y/N POV

You had arrived on Capri, and honestly you were very worried. Because, the first thing you see is Mista carrying a seemingly dead man while ridden with bullet holes. But anyways, that led you to where you are now, waiting outside a public restroom with Giorno, Bucciarati, and Abbacchio while Fugo and Narancia checked up on Mista.

"Ow..." You could hear Mista say from inside.

"Yeah, you're going to have to go to the hospital." You overheard Fugo say.

"I know that! I'm asking you to do something in the meantime!" You heard Mista shout.

You decided to tune out their conversation, not really wanting to know what Fugo was about to do. You turned to Giorno deciding to strike up a conversation.

"So, drugs huh?" You said and Giorno gave you a very confused look.

"Like how are you gonna stop them?" You clarified.

"You know how." Giorno said, still quite confused.

"No like after that, are you just gonna say no don't sell drugs." You countered. 

Giorno was in silent thought for a solid five seconds before responding.

"Yes, we'll sell pastries instead." He said with the most serious face you've ever seen.

"Well, when you do, bring some by my father's shop." You chuckled, Giorno smiled and nodded at your statement.

You then saw Bucciarati started walking towards the bathroom with Abbacchio. Giorno and you decided to follow. Though, you didn't go in, just lingered in the door since it was the men's bathroom.

"Well done, you guys." Bucciarati praised as he faced the whole group, "Thanks to you we were able to get to Capri safely. Zucchero, who attacked us on the boat, and the guy Mista handled are both passed out on the boat. No need to worry about them anymore."

"Then let's hurry up and go to place where the ten billion lire is hidden!" Narancia exclaimed as he fist pumped and spread his arms out wide.

"Where did you hide it, Bucciarati?" Abbacchio asked, "A hidden safe at the bank? Or maybe you buried it in a cave somewhere on the island?

Bucciarati hummed before pulling up his sleeve to look at a watch. To be fair it was kinda hard to see with both Abbacchio and Giorno standing in front of you.

"Could you wait just a bit longer?" Bucciarati asked, you tilted your head as you leaned against the entrance.

"Why's that?" Fugo asked, "Why are you so worried about the time?"

You heard some shuffling behind you, only to see two janitors. You let them be, since they were only doing their job. Though, Narancia had heard the same thing and shushed the group. And walked out of the entrance towards the sweeping janitors. He stopped and stood next to you at the entrance to the bathroom.

"Hey, you guys. We're still in here, so how 'bout it?" Narancia said as he raised his arms and tiled his head, "Can't you do the cleaning later?"

"Does your name happen to be Toilette?" The female(?) janitor asked.

"Huh? What's that?" Narancia asked as he was pointing a thumb back at the restroom before placing his hands on his hips (like the sassy boy he is). You tapped Narancia's shoulder and pointed to the sign outside the restroom.

"Toilette Narancia. They're asking you if Toilette is your name." You explained, Narancia responded with an 'ohhh'.

"That's correct. If your name is actually Toilette, that would mean this is your house." The janitor explained, "You can boss around anyone you want in your own house. But if that isn't the case, you've got no right to boss me around." They continued to walk towards the bathroom where the gang was.