20- Death

Last time...

Taking the blow for him.

Y/N POV

You couldn't hear what the boss was saying, but you felt a sharp pain in your lower back, causing you to spit up blood. The boss' stand leaned close to your ear.

"I don't care who it is." It said, "I will not allow anyone to threaten my throne, no matter what. And now you're going to have to disappear."

Your vision became blurry as you saw a crimson fist going straight through your stomach, spurting blood.

"Bucciarati, your mission as Trish's bodyguard has now come to an end." The boss's stand said.

You looked around for Bucciarati, but saw no sign of him or Trish.

'Good, he must have taken her and got out of here...' You smiled gently to yourself before the boss pushed further, causing you to lose more blood. You felt yourself falling, but suddenly, your stand latched onto King Crimson's arm with what appeared to be blades. Your stand looked different, but you didn't really have the time to question that. 

You used your stand to swipe at the boss, the blade portion of what appeared to be wrist guards slicing the boss's stand.

"You're not Bucciarati!" The boss yelled.

"That's right, I'm not, but I'm still gonna kick your ass!" You said as you coughed up blood, using the new blade-guard things your stand had to keep the boss' stand's arm inside you.

"Don't stop me now!" You yelled as your stand charged at the boss, now having an offensive weapon.

Almost as if time had skipped, Don't stop me now struck the pillar behind where the boss was, leaving gashes in the stone. That was when you realized, you had severely fucked up.

You stood in shock for a second before you felt a sharp pain ripping from your shoulder, down your chest, causing you to lose more blood from both your new wound any your mouth.

"T-This ability..." You muttered.

"Whoever you may be, Bucciarati or not, everyone goes through their ups and downs." The boss' stand said near your ear, "You succeed, and you fail. But if you happen to find the pitfall known as the future that's right in front of you and manage to not fall in, you will never experience a setback in your life."

Your body crashed to the ground, your eyes were getting even hazier. You felt like it would be better to just give up in that moment, your life flashing before your eyes. Your family, your school life, your new friends within the gang, the compassion you felt for them. No, you wouldn't give up.

"You will remain in your best condition." You heard the boss' stand say as blood pooled around you, "Don't you think so?"

The boss then started to walk away looking for Trish, but did not find her.

"I see..." He said, "That's why you tried to stop me for so long, you were letting Bucciarati escape with my daughter. That's very clever, too bad you won't live to see it utterly fail in the end."

The boss started walking towards the stairs.

"I'll have to end you and your friends right here." The boss said.

"No..." You muttered, trying to stand. You kept falling down, unable to push yourself up with your wounds.

Just before the boss was about to climb the stairs, Giorno's brooch, which you assumed had been left by Bucciarati, sucked in the boss before turning into a turtle exactly like the one that you rode in.