15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr

Last time...

It was a bit strange hopping out in mid air, but what you saw confused you even more.

Y/N POV

There was a lone motorbike, just sitting there, no rider, nothing.

"Hey Giorno, has that been here the entire time?" You asked Giorno, as your frog that you had named Lemon sat on your head.

"No I don't think so, that's what makes it strange." Giorno responded.

"Giorno, Y/N, is something wrong?" Bucciarati asked, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Bucciarati, please be on your guard." Giorno finally answered as you inspected the motorbike, "A strange bike has appeared."

There was ?" Giorno called, you turned around quickly as he said his next statement, "Don't tell me... Bucciarati! Where's Trish? Trish!" 

"What's wrong Giorno?!" You quickly moved away from the bike and towards Giorno.

Giorno didn't answer, but when you looked in the turtle, there was no one there.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno said as he pulled out his stand, which promptly entered the turtle. You had Don't Stop Me Now follow behind.

You watched as Giorno's Golden Experience and your own stand investigated the turtle, but there was nothing there.

'Where could they be?' You thought.

"I thought I felt a presence in there, but..." You heard Giorno mumble.

"No, you were correct." A new voice said.

"Everyone! There's an enemy here! We're being atta-" Giorno was cut off as a cube of Giorno's neck was taken out.

"I'll relay the message Giorno!" You said about to race off when a cube popped out of each of your legs, causing you to fall on your knees.

"Everyo-" You were also cut off by a cube falling out of your neck as well.

You watched as Giorno tried to signal for help, but the gang didn't get the message.

Don't Stop Me Now watched as Golden Experience destroyed the cabinet. You clutched your throat as you mentally kicked yourself for not being useful again. Suddenly, blood burst from Giorno's foot.

You tried getting up again, but another chunk was taken out of your left leg, causing you to loose a foot. 

You watched as Giorno's eye was also carved out of his face, if you could scream you would have. You had no idea what what this stand was, you had no idea how the hell your stand would even help at all. To be short, you were completely panicking.

You were pulled out of the downward spiral that you found yourself in when Giorno had removed the key from the turtle, causing the stand to be pulled from the turtle.

You watched in shock as the cabinet turned into thousands of little cubes as they flew through the air. Then, you figured out what the stand was.

'So it takes living things and turns them into inanimate objects, kinda like the reverse of Giorno's stand.' You thought. You also wondered how the hell none of the gang had seen any of this.

You grabbed the turtle as the rock the stand had turned into was bouncing around.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno yelled as his stand came out and punched the rock. Though this didn't seem effective, as the stand simply split in two. The stand continued to slip any time Golden Experience tried to punch it.