9-Well... Shit.

Last time...

"W-What?" You heard from Fugo behind you, when you looked up you saw what seemed to be a robotic looking creature with what seemed to be a roman gladiator style helmet, blocking the punch.

"You have a stand?!" The rat man yelled. 

Y/N POV

"Well no matter, Man in The Mirror!" The brown haired man yelled as his stand punched yours, who was still blocking. Your stand and you rolled back a bit because of the wheels you had no idea where on your shoes until now.

All of a sudden, your stand started to crumble like you saw Abbacchio and Giorno do earlier.

"Well shit." You muttered, though you did notice the wheels on your shoes hadn't disappeared.

"You really didn't think i could take your stand out of the mirror? How foolish are you?" The man chuckled smugly. You glared at the man, but didn't say anything.

'Shit I didn't think this far ahead!' You panicked in your head.

While you were lost in your thoughts, the stand had thrown another punch, but with the use of the rollerblade-like wheels on your shoes you managed to dodge it. Unfortunately, Fugo, who was still behind you, didn't have magic roller skates therefore wasn't able to dodge.

"Fugo!" You yelled and turned to him as he bounced off the ground. 

You were about to rush over to him, but the man had used his stand to punch you while your back was turned. You felt the pain course through your body and already broken ribs and you landed on the ground near Fugo before coughing up a bit of blood.

The man once again laughed smugly as he watched the two of you lay on the ground in pain, struggling to get back up.

Giorno POV

Soon after Purple Haze had shown up and Abbacchio had explained what it was, another stand that Giorno had never seen before, tumbled out of the mirror.

"Is that Y/N's stand?" Abbacchio asked as the stand stood up and brushed itself off before looking at us. It seemed to be robotic, bright yellow with a big smiley face on the front, and what seemed to be a roman gladiator helmet.

"Are you Y/N's stand?" Giorno asked it.

"Giorno, it's a stand, it's not going to res-" Abbacchio was cut off as the stand made whirring and clicking noises as it nodded excitedly. Purple Haze started to stand up, which made the other stand turn to it.

"Get back, Giorno!" Abbacchio yelled, "Get back even further! Fugo rarely lets this guy out. He only does it when he's in serious trouble."

Y/N's stand just looked at Purple Haze in fascination, making several soft mechanical whirs.

"Which means that Fugo's trying to fight somewhere! Get further back, Giorno!" Abbacchio said as he grabbed Giorno's shoulder.

'He seems to be more worried about that stand than where Fugo and Y/N are.' Giorno thought as he looked back at Abbacchio, 'He acts like he feels threatened.'

Giorno's thoughts were halted as Purple Haze made some more feral noises and punched aggressively at nothing. Y/N's stand didn't really seem fazed by Purple Haze whatsoever.

"What the? It just started attacking out of nowhere!" Giorno pointed out.

"This isn't good. We shouldn't stay here." Abbacchio stated with his hand still on Giorno's shoulder, "We're getting out of here! Come on!" Abbacchio pulled on Giorno's shirt, to which Giorno promptly knocked his hand away as he spun around to face him.