10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad

Last time...

"You're finished. Take this!" The man yelled as his stand went to punch Y/N, who seemed to just barely able to stand. She closed her eyes, awaiting impact.

Y/N POV

The stand's fist halted just before it hit your face, due to the sound of echoing footsteps.

"Footsteps... Someone outside the mirror is running." The brown haired man said as you opened your eyes, "Does that mean your friends decided to abandon you two so that they could go get something?!"

The sound of footsteps rounded the corner, they seemed like pretty long strides so you assumed it was Abbacchio.

"They're heading toward the dog mosaic." The red-eyed man commented and smirked, "That settles it. Fugo, Y/N, you two are basically done for already. I'm going to get whatever that thing is first!" 

The man pointed to the two of you before running off.

You would have said something if you could,luckily Fugo spoke up for you.

"W-Wait, you bastard!" Fugo yelled while trying to get up and go after him, inevitably failing and falling face first onto the ground.

You then tried going after him, only to have your body collapse under you.

"You're a dumbass, you shouldn't have taken all those hits." Fugo growled angrily at you.

"Well you and the rest of the gang are my friends now right? That means I'd protect you no matter what." You said with a pained smile and labored breathing.

"...Dumbass."  Fugo sighed.

Abbacchio POV

Abbacchio paused his running for a moment as he saw the dog mosaic they were supposed to find the key at. He then proceeded to use his long-ass legs to just step over the guardrail. Abbacchio speed-walked towards his destination with great haste.

"Where is it? Where's the key?" Abbacchio said to himself as he looked around until he spotted something shiny in a crack.

"There it is. That must be it." Abbacchio said as he reached down to grab the gold key with a red gem in the handle. 

Abbacchio stopped short as he noticed a strange mirror.

"A mirror?" Abbacchio questioned to himself, "Has that always been there?" Abbacchio then saw a strange man running towards him in the mirror.

"What is that? A key?" The strange man asked.

Abbacchio turned to see where the man was, but there was nothing there.

"What?" Abbacchio said in confusion.

"I see." The pony tail man said, "I guess I'll just have to take that key from you."

"That's... It couldn't be..." Abbacchio gaped at the mirror.

"Now that you've seen me," The man said as he pointed at Abbacchio while pulling out his stand, "You're finished too!"

The stand reached through the mirror to grab Abbacchio.

"Sh-Shit!" Abbacchio said as he kicked the mirror away before the stand could grab him, successfully shattering the mirror.

"Damn it..." Abbacchio cursed, "I'm starting to understand the enemy's ability. So he's inside the mirror... Assuming that's even possible." Abbacchio said as he was now half laying on the ground.