30- Fuckin' Mold Man

Bruno POV

After Y/N had stopped crying, she fell asleep still holding onto Bruno. Not wanting to wake her, he was forced to sit still while his team stared at him with envy. Bruno had only recently come  to terms with his feelings for the girl clinging to him, but he had not realized the other's feelings for said girl. 

The staring contest between the group ended when Y/N sat up and rubbed her eyes. Everyone looked away and went back to doing whatever they were before.

Y/N POV

You opened your blurry eyes to see Bruno's exposed chest.

"Sorry I fell asleep." You yawned as you sat up.

"It's alright, we've arrived in a town outside Rome." Bruno said as you nodded and stood up. You stretched your limbs, you hadn't slept that well since before this whole disaster started.

"Let's go up on land once those drunks leave." You heard Mista say from outside the turtle.

"Then we'll acquire a car immediately." The capo said as he stood up himself, picking up a map and walking over to Giorno, "From there we'll be in Rome within 45 minutes."

"All right, got it. Perfect timing." Mista  said as he continued looking over the ledge, "The moon's hidden behind the clouds too."

Mista and Narancia were talking about something while the rest of you were looking at the map and seeing how long it would take you to get to Rome. 

"That's a stand attack!" You heard Mista yell, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What?!" Bruno yelled from inside the turtle. 

"They were waiting for us here! There's an enemy here!" Mista yelled as he reached down for his pistol, some sort of mold growing on his hand.

"What the hell is that Mista?!" Narancia yelled, "When did that get on you?"

"I have no idea!" Mista started to panic, "Just hurry and find the user, Narancia! Find out where the enemy is!"

"Areosmith!" Narancia yelled as he summoned his stand to survey the area, "This isn't good! There are a ton of civilians already down! The enemy's range is basically the whole village!"

"They actually involved innocent people in this?" Mista asked with disdain.

"This is going to make looking for the user... Damn it,! I can't tell them apart!" Narancia yelled.

"Explain the situation Mista!" Bruno ordered from in the turtle as everyone started up through the roof of the turtle.

"My hand just suddenly bubbled up." Mista explained, "I have no idea when this shit got on me. It's almost like mold... It's making my skin rip open... It looks like it's coming out form underneath my skin! The same thing came out of the villagers, and their bodies have fallen apart!"

Everyone gasped tensely, no one knew why this strange mold was appearing on people.

"Th-This isn't good, Bucciarati!" Narancia yelled, "We can't go up on shore. There's no way we'll make it up the stairs and to the parking lot. we're better off getting away from the shore on the boat for now.