27- oW YOU FUCK

Bruno POV

"H-Hey." Mista said as everyone in the front stared at the pink flesh growing on Giorno's arm.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno yelled as his stand went to attack the pink flesh. The pink flesh reached out to grab him, but Mista shot multiple rounds, successfully severing Giorno's arm. 

The volatile flesh seemed to rest as it globed on the floor.

"You should probably make a new right arm fast, Giorno." Mista advised.

Giorno clutched his bleeding stump as he stared at his severed hand.

"What's going on Giorno? Think is unthinkable!" Bucciarati exclaimed as he ran up to him.

"We've never dealt with a stand like this before." Giorno stated, "It goes against all we know."

"A stand... does that mean the user is hiding somewhere?" Bruno asked.

"The user isn't here." Giorno answered, "He's already dead, he died on the runway."

Everyone gasped in shock at this development. Due to being preoccupied with the strange stand in front of them, no on e saw the yellow, roller skating, stand glide up behind them.

"That man came here specifically to die..." Giorno continued, "So that his stand could automatically trace us. It's energy is still alive. It appears to be a stand that only activates when the user dies. There's no user, so it can keep up with this jet's speed."

"But it's super slow Giorno." Narancia chimed with his arms out, "Actually, it's not moving at all. Did it die?" Narancia pointed at the mound of pink flesh while he spoke.

"It's not moving?" Mista groaned, "No Narancia... It's eating so it doesn't have to move right now."

Mista started bleeding from several holes in his body.

"I got too close, this thing is fast..." Mista continued, "My Pistols...It got four of them just now, that's more than half."

Bucciarati saw a glimpse of yellow before all of a sudden, the was a robotic screeching. 

In front of them, was Y/N's stand, Don't Stop Me Now. It was screaming as the fleshy stand had latched onto it's leg.

"OW! FUCK!" Could be heard from the back of the plane.

Y/N POV

You woke with a small jolt of pain, when you looked down to see what was going on, you saw almost your entire calf missing.

"OW! FUCK!" You yelled as you looked at your stand who was screeching and panicking.

"This thing is seriously bad news!" Mista said as your stand chopped off the rest of it's calf and backed away from the growing flesh blob.

You called your stand back and noticed Fugo and Bucciarati's concerned stares.

"Don't get to close to it!" You said as you clutched your leg to hopefully stop whatever blood you had left from exiting your body.

"Mista! Y/N!" Narancia yelled as he ran towards the two of you, the flesh stand moving in front of him.

"Shit don't get too close!" Bucciarati commanded as you tried to get out of your seat, only for you to stumble. Before you could hit the ground, Fugo caught you in his arms.

"Y/N!" Fugo yelled as your vision started to fade.

"Shit..." You murmured as you blacked out.

---

You woke up in the turtle, Mista, Narancia, and Giorno also being in there. You sat up and held your head. When you looked down to see where the bottom half of your right leg missing, what was there was a lightly bloodied bandage wrap. When you looked around, you noticed the rest of them had similar injuries. Giorno's was the most detrimental, as he was missing both of his hands. 

"Y/N?" You heard a voice say from the right of you. You looked over to see Fugo, he must have just entered the turtle.

"Yo." You answered with a salute.

Fugo ran up to you, immediately checking your leg.

"Are you alright? Are you feeling dizzy? Anything abnormal?" Fugo questioned you.

"I'm fine Fugo, other than the missing leg of course." You joked with a chuckle as Lemon hopped on your shoulder.

"Ah good..." You heard Fugo mumble something after that but you couldn't quite make it out. 

"Huh? I didn't catch what you said." You stated as you pet your frog.

"...You can call me Pannacotta..." Fugo said softly.

"Hmmm" You said making Fugo nervous, "That's a mouthful, how about I call you Panna?"

"Yes that's fine." Fugo let out a sigh of relief with a small smile.

Lemon hopped from your shoulder, onto Fugo's head making you laugh. Fugo was puzzled for a moment before your infectious laughter got to him. the two of you laughed in a way you would probably not do again until everything was over.

---

Eventually Giorno got his hand back, then the other. He proceeded to to heal everyone's wounds including your own. You weren't really paying attention to what Trish was saying, though you probably should have. You were currently concerned how you were going to get another boot.

Your stand came out, making it's normal mechanical noises while handing you the boot you needed.

"You know I'm just not going to question where you get these things any more." You sighed as you took the boot from your happily chirping stand. It gently pat your head as you put your boot on before disappearing.

"You have one strange stand Y/N." Mista commented.

"Oh don't go there 'mister I have to feed mine'." You shot back with a serious face before busting out laughing. Mista joined in your laughter before Bruno scolded you two for being rambunctious.

"Aw Bruno, we were just having fun." You whined as you slung an arm around Mista's shoulders.

"Yeah!" Mista said with his cheeks dusted a light pink.

"I don't care, you both need to calm down." The black-haired capo responded.

"Fiiiine." Both you and Mista responded as you flopped in a chair, while Mista landed on the floor with a thump.

You both turned around when you heard something that sounded like the Sex Pistols and Don't Stop Me Now. Turns out it was the Sex Pistols and Don't Stop Me Now, they were playing. You both smiled like proud parents, Lemon croaked in what you could only assume was annoyance.

'Wait a minute...' You though, 'Can Lemon see stands?'

You picked the frog up off your head and in front of your face.

"Lemon can you see stands?" You asked him, his only response was a muda like croak, "I guess not since you're just a frog."

And like that, your gang had arrived in Sardinia.

---

A/N

JHSKJGD I ACTUALLY GOT THIS OUT ON TIME! :DDDDD

Anyways, thank you so much for reading, I really am shocked by the mere thought of so many people reading this book!

I love all of you so much, you don't know how much your support means to me!

Stay tuned and I'll see you on Saturday!