17-Skating Race With an Angry Man

Last time...

You then grabbed the gun from Mista and shot three bullets into the roof where the enemy was punching.

Y/N POV

The gunshots rang through the car, but you didn't hear anyone in pain.

"Well lets hope I actually hit them, I've never fired a gun before." You stated as you handed Mista back his gun.

"Where's the turtle? I don't see it in the car, you three aren't with Trish and Bucciarati?" The voice questioned, "If you're actually bothering to split up... I got it! That means you're on a mission to get something important."

At this time, you were glad you left Lemon with Bucciarati, you doubt he would have been able to withstand this cold.

"The location in the picture..." The voice seemed to calm down a bit, "There must be something at the station in Venice!"

Blood suddenly burst from the wound on Mista's hand. Mista reloaded his gun and shot all six bullets at the enemy, except this time he was using the Sex Pistols.

The car started swerving as the temperature continued to drop.

"What?!" Mista yelled, "A-All I did was blink... and now my eyelashes are stuck together."

You looked over at Mista who was trying to reload his gun.

(A/N I have a really bad case of Ghiaccio brainrot, if you guys have any good x readers with him in it, please share.)

"I don't think bullets will work Mista." You said as you helped him reload his pistol anyways, though you only had three bullets.

"He must've waited for this to happen before getting on the roof..." Giorno said as he started to freeze over too.

You remembered something from the fight on the train, your stand makes your body heat up. You discretely used your stand as often as you could, starting to thaw the ice that was frozen on your body.

"Hey Giorno, you think it would be safe for me to just jump out of this car?" You asked when you weren't using your stand, the ice starting to form again.

"What?! No! This car is currently going  80 kilometers per hour! You'd also freeze to death before you can get anywhere!" Giorno said as you continued using your stand to thaw the ice, though it wasn't working as well. Giorno continued to talk, but you really didn't care how fast you were freezing.

"Then stop the damn car!" Mista yelled as you tuned back in, your crop top buddy now had Ice covering his eyes, "Why the hell are you still flooring it?!"

"Yes. I've been trying to stop it." Giorno started.

"The pedals are frozen aren't they?" You asked as Ice started building on your face too.

"Yes, and I'm losing the steering too." Giorno responded, "The engine's running and doesn't seem like it's going to stop.

The car started swerving as you continued to use your stand, though it seemed to be having less and less affect each time you used it.

You continued thinking about ways you could use your stand when you noticed the blood spurting out of Mista's hand had froze.

"The blood that was spurting from my hand froze!" Mista yelled, "The moisture from my breathing caused my nostrils to freeze together... and now, my lips... Shit I can't breath! S-Stop the car Giorno! You can turn the car into a frog or something, can't you?! Do something with your ability!"