5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home

Y/N POV

"Bucciarati, let's start to make a course toward land." Giorno said as Bucciarati looked through a pair of binoculars, in search of anyone else who might be following them, "I've been looking for a while now, but there isn't a single boat following us. No one should know that this boat is heading to Capri."

"Yeah, there are no boats, but..." Bucciarati said as he lowered the binoculars and Abbacchio turned to him, "The problem is whoever that guy heard about the secret fortune from. I have a hard time believing he followed us on his own." 

Bucciarati turned towards Abbacchio who gave him a nod, confirming whatever telepathic thought Bucciarati had sent to him.

While that whole conversation was happening, Y/N was still crouching next to Mista.

"You seem very interested in these, but they're not mine." Mista said picking up the glasses and fishing line that laid in front of the green haired man, "They were inside the boat."

Mista leaned forward a bit, "Which would you like me to use,? The glasses or the fishing line."

The man made some muffled screaming noises, even though he couldn't be understood with the zipper on his mouth.

"We need some answers from you." You added even though you weren't quite sure what Mista was doing.

"If we don't get some, we'll be in danger." Mista continued your statement, "You have a partner, don't you, Mr. Zucchero? And they're also a stand user, aren't they?"

You had decided to sit back for a moment and let Mista do the questioning, since you were still fairly new to this whole thing.

"That's why I'll be using these." Mista continued, "You don't even want to bother telling me which one you'd like me to use?"

The man had a look of pure fear as sweat and drool dripped down his face.

"If he won't pick one..." You started as Mista started to unravel the fishing line, "Then why not just use both?"

"Exactly what I was thinking." Mista said as he hooked Zucchero's eyelid and threw him so the fishing line hung him on the railing by his eyelid.

Normally, you'd be absolutely disgusted by this, but this man had hurt your good friend Giorno, and your new friends too.

"Well? Do you feel like talking now?" Mista said as he hopped up to the raised portion of the boat, with you close behind.

"Ma-ri-o Zuc-che-ro. Heaven, Hell' or the 0th circle of Hell..." Narancia said as he counted on his fingers with the decapitated man screaming in agony through the zipper.

"Heaven, Hell, or..." Narancia continued as Mista secured the mans head to the railing. 

A large smile appeared on Narancia's face as Mista placed the pair of glasses on the man's face.

"The 9th circle of Hell!" Narancia laughed and pointed at the hanging head, "He's headed for the 9th circle of Hell, according to this name divination!"

Narancia laughed again before turning on the boombox, which you were sure got fried how is it working now? Anyways, the music started up and Narancia started walking in place to the beat, before going into a whole dance routine.