14- Birthday Froog

Y/N POV

You were sitting in the turtle, it was a little bit after the group had left the train. Your group was currently inside a truck.

"As long as no one finds us," Abbacchio started, "we should make it to Venice by tomorrow or the day after.

You were just kinda laying on the couch while staring up at the ceiling, you couldn't help but feel useless in the past few battles. Your stand wasn't offensive like almost everyone else's. The closest to yours was Abbacchio, but at least his has muscle. What did yours do? Make you go fast? The only thing it was good for was running away.

You weren't really paying attention until you felt something on your head. Your hand reached up to see what it, but there was nothing there. That's when you looked around and saw your stand near Mista, playing with what appeared to be his stand.

You suddenly jumped up and ran over to Don't Stop Me Now as she poked number one. Mista had turned to your stand wondering what poked him while you were trying to rangle your stand.

"Sorry Mista, I don't know how they got out." You said as your stand continued to mess with the Sex Pistols.

"Nah it's fine, I understand fully. Stands sometimes have a mind of their own." Mista smiled and waved off your apology.

"Mista!" Number five whined, "Tell number Two and number number Three to share the hamburger with us!"

'Hamburger?' You thought as you looked up at the rest of the Sex pistols who, lo and behold, had a half eaten hamburger.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Mista questioned the tiny stand, "There's nothing to eat here right now..."

Mista then looked up at the crumbs that were falling.

"Where the hell did you get that?!" Mista yelled, "D-Don't tell me..." 

You then realized what he was getting at, his stand had grabbed it. You and Mista both stared up at the ceiling in horror as the driver of the truck looked your way.

"Sh-Shit." You and Mista said in unison as you watched the man pick up the turtle.

"What are we going to do Mista?" One of his stands started to panic as Mista tried thinking of a solution. You stared back at the man, trying to think of a way you could get out of this.

"This seems bad." A different Sex Pistol said.

You watched in shock and utter amazement as Mista reached up and sucker-punched the man in the face.

Everyone made noises as they felt the car crash.

"What just happened?" Bucciarati questioned now that he was standing up.

"Mista, you were keeping a watch on the ceiling, weren't you?" Fugo pointed at said sweater wearing man, "What happened?"

"Huh? Me?" Mista said as if he hadn't just punched the driver, "I-I haven't the slightest. I was talking with Y/N so I wasn't looking..." 

Fugo looked at you for confirmation.

"Yeah, I was just talking to him about good places to eat after we finish this job." You lied, it was kinda scary how believable the lie was.

"Yeah, maybe the truck stopped..." Mista said as he stroked his chin.

-----

"Lets just steal one already." Narancia said as you, Mista, Narancia, and Abbacchio sat while Fugo and Giorno stood. Giorno was standing off from the group, which caused you to wonder why he didn't come over.