35. Training and Drama (Akira's POV)

AN: OMG! You guys thank you soooo much!! Reach 1.5k views!!! Don't know how much it means to me that every person who reads my story, gives me hope that maybe there people who will enjoy it since in the past I write stories but never posting them. I hope you guys continue reading this story and enjoy the drama coming up. Plz don't forget to vote and comment, I love to know what your thoughts about my story. <3 BTW this is Bri's wolf above.

*Next Day*

          *Beep* *Beeep* *BEEEP!!* Slamming my hand down against the alarm clock as I peek over to see that it is 4a.m... With a groan, I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom, starting my morning routine and gear up for my daily morning run. Now do I want to go out through the door and have every eyes on me or... looking to the other side of the room, there's an open window with tree in sight. Basically, a no brainer as I go to the door and eye the distance from the window to the tree, and luckily for me its about 6 feet or so away. Crouching on the windowsill and leap to the tree, managing to grab one of its branches to slow my descent to the ground, sprinting to the trees of the woods.

          Couple hours later, I land into my room through the window and go towards the bathroom to take a shower. Thinking about my morning run while the water cascades down my body; while rushing through the trees, can hear the patrol wolves as they scare the birds to silence. I was able to pinpoint their location and observe how they patrol the borders, and unfortunately, not the best at it. Shaking my head from those thoughts, releasing a big sigh as there's more training to be done to get this pack into shape. Turning the shower off, I step out and wrap a towel around my body and enter the closet, looking for my training clothes. Putting on a black fitted tank, black leggings, and black sneakers with my hair put up in a high ponytail, then I went down to go eat breakfast with everyone else.

          Now you maybe wondering why I'm not sharing a room with Max since we are mates, so the reason for that is because I want to wait when we're ready for the next step and knowing myself if we sleep in the same room will be quite steamy and I'm not ready for that yet. Luckily for Max, I'm just right next door to him. Alec and Erica are sharing a room together since they marked each other already, and Cedric and Conrad are sharing since Cedric is ready even though he's quiet, but he knows what he wants.

          Anyway, once I reach into the dining hall, all the voices stops as they see me enter and walk towards Max, taking my seat on his left side. Murmurs and whispers on who I am and why I'm sitting next to the King which is starting to get onto my nerves until a young woman comes up and places a plate in front of me, "Thank you, miss. It looks delicious."

          "Th-thank you." She says and scurries off to the kitchen and everyone is quiet, watching me. I watch her disappear, but I wonder if she gets a chance to eat too since she's not taking a seat here.

          Looking back at the people here, they look perplexed that I talk to someone who handed out the food, "What it's only polite to thank the person sending us food and commenting if it looks good. Or do you guys take it for granted?" Narrowing my eyes as I see their expressions, looking away from me. I have a feeling they don't respect and treat people who are lower then them fairly, so I have to keep an eye around here.

          Once breakfast is done, me and Max head out towards the training field where all of the warriors from Mystic Pack are there from ages of sixteen to forty years old. Max steps up to the group as Conrad, Cedric, Alec, Erica, and I stay where we stand, "Alright Mystic Pack's Warriors, a warrior is coming our way and my soldiers will be here in few days. In the meantime, we will be training hard since our foes are nearly impossible to kill, the reason I know is that I had faced them as well the people behind me did as well. No matter how hard you tear them down they will come back up. Lets get you divided up women will go with Akira, Her Majesty and Erica to train you and as the rest of you will train with me, Conrad, Alec, and Cedric. Is that understood?!"