45. Mate Vs. Brother Part 1 (Akira's POV)

*Next Day*

Sun's rays poking through the curtains, causing me to squeeze my eyes and roll my body over. Breathing deeply and slowly exhale ,waking up stretching, only to realize Max wasn't in bed next to me. Glancing at the clock reading 6:00am, I know that he's on the gym preparing for the sparring against my brother.

Looking back at it, reminds me of two guys trying to prove something between each other. Chuckling with that thought, I quickly get up from my bed only to be light-head, taking a moment to collect myself. Shaking my head softly, feeling normal, "weird," I mumble and go straight for the bathroom.

Taking my pajamas off and turning on the shower to warm water, stepping in. Feeling the warm water cascading down my body, helps relaxing my mind but deep down I know it won't be long before the battle drawing nearer everyday. Grabs the shampoo and body wash, I start washing my hair, loosing up the knots in my hair.

Half an hour later, I am already in black leggings, cameo sports tank, and black sneakers. Walking out of the room and going straight for the kitchen, only to see that no one is here. I guess e everyone is outside due to the excitement of seeing their king spar the undefeated warrior. Shaking my head at the idea because I know the outcome, and start grabbing cereal and milk for breakfast.

Once I'm done eating, putting my dishes in the dishwasher, then walk outside to see people busy making an arena for the spar and I see Conrad and Alec to the side watching everyone. Silently chuckling as I quietly approach them with Cedric and Erica watching me, trying not to show their smiles. Within a foot away from them, "Grrrrr!!" Mimicking a growl best I can, only to see them jump and throwing a punch towards me. Smiling, grab both of their wrists and make them flip in the air, landing on their backs.

Laughter can be heard throughout the training ground as both Conrad and Alec looks at me stunned that I got them by surprise. "Hahahaha!! Your faces looks like fish out of water. Haha!" Breathing deeply in and out, calming down, "But don't let your guards down because our enemies can be silent when coming for attack." I said seriously as they stand up staring at me.

"You are right, but geez do you have to throw us like that? I think you dislocated my arm." Conrad said while Alec nods.

"Sorry, but not sorry. This way learn from me than on the battlefield. Anyway, how's the set up going for the match between my mate and brother?" Looking around to see it close to being set up.

They look around as Erica and Cedric walk up to us. "Hahahaha! She got both you two good. But to answer that question Akira, yes it's set up and ready. I don't think anyone going to miss this spar match, since the Max is the one sparring." Erica says while containing her laughter.

Mumbling under their breath to know both their mates saw what happened. "That's great to hear, we might as well head to the best seating arrangement for the show it'll be epic I bet." I say as we start walking to the stage for best seating place.

Same time (Max's POV)

98... 99.... 100... I count in my head while finishing my warm-ups. Knight stalking and pawing in my head, excited for the spar. We hadn't had a good spar in awhile, so this is going to be interesting.

Glancing over at Shawn doing sit-ups for his warm up, but what bothers me though is how his skin is paler than any other werewolves. Even if been out in the sun for hours won't make us that pale or even being in the dungeons with no sunlight either. Maybe just maybe, I can find what that is during our match.

Walking towards him, "I wish you the best, but no hard feelings if you lose," I said, standing next to him with a smirk on my face.

Shawn looks up at me with an raised eyebrow, chuckling, "Funny how you assume you're going to win, since your the Alpha King. But do remember this, there is always someone stronger than you." Standing up with arms cross. "And that person might just be me."

Frowning at what he said while trying to containing Knight's growling from coming out at the lack of disrespect shown to us. Shawn walks out of the room to the training grounds. But I do know one thing, he's not a werewolf, otherwise he would of shown his neck in respect to me. Maybe he is the one who will end this war, and with that thought in my head, I start walking out of the gym and towards the training grounds.

AN: Thank you for your patience, this might be a little rough chapter due to being on the phone but I might get it fixed later either tonight or tomorrow if needed editing.