15. First Meeting (Akira's POV)

*School, during lunch*

          At our normal hangout outside, underneath the tree, both Cedric and I are enjoying our lunch waiting for Erica to bring in her mate and his friends. The plan we made if for Erica to bring them here and introduces us as her friends, get to know each other, and once we are comfortable with them then we can explain that we already knew that werewolves exists. If we want to tell them about our past, then they must give us zero reasons they will stab our back or change their view of who we are.

          A while later, we are eating our lunches when Erica walking towards us with three sexy guys behind her. One of the sexy guys who is not as buff as the others is right next to her holding her hand, the one who is the second good looking is eying Cedric, and the last but not least, the mouth-water guy with sky blue eyes staring right at me and everything else seems to vanish and it's just us in this entire world. We keep on staring until someone clears their throat, snapping us back to reality and realize it was Erica who cleared her throat and gestures to the guy next to her and said, "Akira, Cedric this is my boyfriend Alec. Alec this is my best friends Akira and Cedric," pointing to us which is who.

          "Nice to meet you both, and behind me are my best friends Maximus or Max if you become great friends, and next to him is my other best friend, Conrad." Alec said, pointing to his friends for us to know which is who.

          Maximus, yumm, and his name is strong, I thought as I start checking him out, muscular body but not to overly buff, sharp chin, strong cheek bones, sky-blue eyes, and his midnight black hair. Just want to tie him up and leave him in my room just for myself. Realizing where my thoughts are going, I quickly shake my head a bit to clear my thoughts with the thought of this mate bond working fast on me. "It's nice to meet you guys, would you like to join us to finish lunch?" I ask, watching their reactions.

           Maximus, looking happy, saying "Sure, I would like to get to know my new friend." Sat down with us and his friends follows while Alec sits with Erica in his lap, sharing their lunches.

Maximus POV

           Sitting next to my mate, able to smell her roses and vanilla scent, relaxes me and my wolf sighing contentedly. We have been asking 20 questions to get to know each other and found out her favorite color is purple, likes to do early morning runs, and her favorite animal is a wolf. Knight running in circles in my head and yelling to get out and meet his mate as well, I have to explain that we have to take it slow and not scare her away.

          "Are you okay? Akira asks, when she notices me rubbing my forehead.

           Think, think, what can I say that I have an overly excited wolf to meet you, I thought, she will surely call me crazy. "I sometimes get headaches since I help my father run his company and been having a few issues lately that I'm still working on getting it solved." I said in a half truth, half lie since running a kingdom is like running a company, and the problem I'm trying to solve is the rogues nearby.

          Akira pursing her lips, debating on something and I hope it's good, but I'm just here stuck on staring at her lips wondering how it would feel to kiss those lips. Until she is kneeling behind me and starts massaging my head, making me relax into her massage and closing my eyes, enjoying the sparks radiating on my head. Taking a peek towards Conrad, I notice that they are chatting along, probably to get to know each other and I hope everything goes okay between the two. For the rest of the lunch period, we enjoyed each other's company and getting to know each other better.

*After school, at the entrance*

          Now I see why the members of Mystic Pack when I felt a dark presence that you can't let your guard down. Making me more on edge cause my mate is also a student at this school, I need to find who is the threat and take care of it immediately. I am very into my thoughts that I didn't realize that some girl hugs my arm, pressing her chest against me.

          "Hi, I'm Cecelia and I'm your new girlfriend. Let's go out for dinner at the Ma's & Pa's Diner in town and we can get to know each other better." She said.

          "Sorry, but not sorry, I already have a girl that I like and will be asking out soon. Please let go of my arm and if you don't, then don't blame me for forcing you off of me." I said as I glare down at her, letting my presence show how serious I am.

          Feeling her grip get tighter on my arm, then sensing her presence, I tense up because it's the same presence that you have to keep your guard up and forcing me to growl under my breath. "Tell that wannabe that you are mine, and I will not share you with anyone else or they will feel my wrath." Cecelia said with wicked grin and her eyes slowly dilating black.

          Ready to grab her neck and bring her to the woods as she is the threat until she was toss towards the tree, hitting against her back. Looking who had done it was Akira who is really calm and walking towards Cecelia. Kneeling down and whispers something into Cecelia's ear, unfortunately I couldn't hear because it was too soft for werewolf hearing, but whatever she said to her made get up and storms off.

          Walking towards her, I am hoping that she agrees to go on a date with me, and once I'm behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist and taking in her scent calms me and my wolf down. Noticing that she also relaxes with my touch and leans into me a bit, smiling that I am the only one to get this reaction from her. Turning her around, putting my fingers under her chin, making her look into my eyes and ask, "Akira, would you do me the honor of going out to lunch with me today?"