38. Attack on Mystic Pack Pt. 2 (Max's POV)

*ARRRWWOOOOOOO!!!* Is coming from the east side of the territory, Knight growling with his hackles raised at the threat. I shout out orders, "Alright, all pregnant women, children, teens, and elder to quickly go to the safe bunker. Immediately! Small group of warriors to guard them, and everyone else, lets go!" I shift into my wolf as everyone else shifts and sprints into the battlefield, until I feel someone land on my back. Growling, ready to attack until I realize its Akira on my back, riding me in my wolf form.

          "Hey, I'm going to howl for my two wolves to join us, okay? Make sure these people know that they are here to help out." Akira says, looking at me.

         I nod my head and quickly mind-link everyone, "Everyone listen up, there will be two wolves coming to help us. They are not a threat and if fight them, you will be punished. Understand?!"

          "YES, Your Majesty!" Everyone chorus as the sounds of growling and snarling getting louder.

          "Also, don't be alerted when you hear another howl, it's Your Queen asking for the wolves to come help." I mind-link, so they won't be worried about an attack behind them.

            *AARRWOOOOOO* Akira howls loudly into the air as I listen to see if any wolves will respond. Few miles away, I can hear two different howls responding back, and now I'm curious how she knew these wolves. But I don't have time to think about that since we arrive to see wolves fighting the Black-Eye beings or what I prefer calling them monsters.

             Feeling Akira jump off my back, I join in the fight, remember my last battle that bites and clawing them to death wont work. I wonder severing their limbs will, with that thought I quickly mind-link, "Sever their limbs, biting and clawing them to death won't work, so our only chance at surviving this is to tear them limb from limb." With that everyone group up into pairs of two or more to help each other as my Beta and Gamma at my side, tearing them apart.

          Half an hour pass and slowly we are dwindling their numbers, successfully slowing them down. We are slowly gaining the advantage until I notice some of the nearby limbs twitching, as if coming to life, turning my attention to a nearby arm, I see the hand portion moving its way towards a torso and reattaches itself back together. Dread rushes through my body as I see other body parts doing the same, "Listen up the limbs are putting themselves together, make sure to keep them detach. I know you all are tired, but we must preserve!" I mind-link all the warriors as we continue to tear them apart and making sure the limbs are far enough away, so that we won't have to worry of them back to life right away.

          "HAHAHAHA! This is what you all deserve for choosing her over me. Now you will all feel regret for not having me as your QUEEN. MUWAHAHAHA!!!" A shrill voice that I recognize before. Looking towards the sound of the voice, I see Bri smiling, but something is different with her, I don't sense her wolf anymore. Taking a closer look, I see black eyes, sharp teeth and nails, and her skin pale, just like these monsters. Growling, I start charging at her when she suddenly disappears, leaving a black mist behind.

*Akira's POV*

          "HAHAHAHA! This is what you all deserve for choosing her over me. Now you will all feel regret for not having me as your QUEEN. MUWAHAHAHA!!!" A voice, I knew too well, since I was the one who banished her, Bri. She's different though, more sinister as I notice a mark behind her bangs then a closer look, her eyes are black with sharp teeth and claws, she has turned into a Black-Eye Being, but with a conscious. Thinking how she is different than the rest, but maybe because she has a symbol that I can't make out what it is.

          Gripping one of the monsters, I heat up my hand to allow fire build up inside of its body and turning into ash inside and out. I continue burning them one by one until a kick to my stomach, my body flying in the air, I quickly backflip and land on my feet. Facing Bri in front of me with evil smirk, I said, "If you want to tango with me, lets tango."

          "With pleasure." Bri says as she starts sprinting towards me, as I sprint towards her as well. When we get a few feet away from each other, I throw my kunai knife at her , but she turns to black smoke, disappearing. Claws slashing against my back as I swipe kick, causing Bri flying to the side and landing against a tree. Growling at me, she charges towards me, while I see both of my wolves, Guardian and Protector coming at her from both of her sides. Throwing two of my kunai knives into the air, causing Bri to laugh, "Hahahaha! You miss, you pathetic human."

           "One thing you must know is that I never miss my mark." I smirk at her as her eyes flash confusion. Until she sees my wolves close to her causing her to jump high into the air, and my knives landing into her stomach and her chest where her heart is. Guardian and Protector comes to my side, snarling at her. She hisses in pain and lands where she landed before, glaring at me, taking the knives out of her and wounds healing.

          "You will pay for this!" Bri hisses then laughs evilly, "Muwhahaha. Now pay for the consequences. Minions! Destroy them once and for all!!!" All the Black-Eye Beings roars and starts attacking ferociously. Hearing yelps and whimpers as the pack members start to get overwhelmed by their strength and I know that I have no choice, but to use my abilities.

          "I hope you can rest in peace Bri." I said solemnly as I close my eyes and feel the heat of fire within me. Once I feel there is enough heat, I focus on the dark energies in the meadow and once I'm lock onto them. Bringing fire into my palms, raising my hands together and releases a fireball storm, landing on all the Black-Eye Beings, turning them into ash. One landing onto Bri herself, causing to scream in agony.

          "Nooooo! I can't die yet; I must have my revenge! AAAAHHHH!!!" Bri's screams slowly dwindles down as she turns into ash. Once everything is quiet, I look around and see everyone staring at me with fear, wary, and guarded. I know now that it will be hard to regain their trust since they are afraid of me due to my powers.