4. Maximus

A teenage boy working in his father's office, looking through documents, signing things off that are approved, and reading the reports coming from the packs, since his father looks over cause he is the Alpha King, while he is soon-to-be Alpha King, the prince. The only thing that is stopping from taking over his father's duties is finding his other half, his soulmate. His name is Maximus King, having midnight dark hair, sky blue eye's standing at 6ft 3in, and lighter-tanned skin.

          Scratching the back of his neck while reading some of the reports of the nearby packs that he has visited to find his soulmate. Unfortunately, he did not find her and went to all the packs in the United States except one, the Mystic Pack. With a sigh, he picked up their report and read through it, seeing there is no problems with rogues, financially they are good, and training going smoothly. His wolf knight was getting antsy, as if something about this pack needs his attention. "Hey father, I'm going to visit Mystic Pack next in two weeks, knight is getting antsy while reading their report." He mind-linked his father, setting the report down.

          "Okay son, maybe it is a sign that your soulmate is in that pack. I will send Conrad and Alec up, so you three can discuss for travel plans and important matters." His father said and cut the mind-link off.

          Leaning back on his chair and swivels it towards the floor-to-ceiling windows, watching the scenery. Minutes later, his to best buds came in, they traveled together, hoping to find their soulmates. Conrad is the soon to be beta with brown hair and hazel eyes, standing at 6ft, he can be easy going at times, but when it's the safety and well care of the pack is when he becomes serious, he makes sure pack's defenses and patrols are unbreachable. Alec is the soon to be gamma with blonde hair and green eyes standing at 6 ft., he is always planning two steps ahead and good with strategy plans for attack and defense and training the warriors.

          "Hey Max, your father said we have to meet you in the office," Conrad said while plopping down on the chair on the left and Alec taking the couch on the right.

          "Yes, we are going to Mystic Pack next to see if we can find our soulmates. Will be leaving in two weeks, once all this work is done." Max said.

          "The only pack left that we hadn't checked yet. I hope to the moon goddess that our mates are there." Conrad said while his wolf Flash starting pacing around in his head.

          "Mn. When you mention it, that pack was established a few year ago, it's best to see how they are doing." Alec said, his wolf Shadow attentively listening in.

          I agree, so let us get to planning our visit, the faster we get going. " Max said and turned around and continue to do the paperwork ahead of time, so that nothing piles up while he's gone. Conrad and Alec help him out with paperwork regarding training and border control while discussing what their mates would be like.

          Days gone by then it had turned into a week later, with all their paperwork done for the whole month in case they find their mates. All three went to their rooms and started packing their luggage, but their wolves getting more antsy day by day as if they know something big will be coming soon.