46. Mate vs. Brother Part 2 (Audience POV)

Arena few minutes before the match

Everyone found their seats with talks of excitement loud enough that it's hard to her yourselves.

"Oohh, this is going to be crazy, but I believe our King will win" A random soldier said, chatting with his buddy.

"Oh! My! Goddess! This is a dream come true! Two hot guys fighting, both extremely hot. I bet that hot guy might win but I also want our King to win." Teenage girl squels.

Hearing who between the two who would win, but everyone agree the King will be the winner. His mate, Her Majesty Akira, beta's mate, Cedric, and gamma's mate, Erica sitting in the high stand to see the entire arena.

Hear guys making comments of how hot they are, but same time hear jealousy from remarks and side comments that they don't deserve to be their mates.

Beta Conrad and Gamma Alec are standing in the center of the arena, going to be officials for the match. "Attention everyone! We are moments away from the fight between His Majesty, King Max and upcoming warrior, Shawn."

The crowd roars in excitement and cheers so loud that you'll end up being deaf. "KING!" "KING!" "KING!" "SHAWN!" "SHAWN!" "SHAWN!"

Both Max and Shawn both come out opposite sides of the arena and cheer went louder than ever. Both shirtless, showing off their muscles and abs, of course making all the ladies drool. When standing before each other, Conrad starts explaining the rules, "Alright, this is a friendly match. No killing, using death blows, and only way to win is by submission or knock-out. May there be a good fight."

BRRRrriinngg!

Whistle goes off, both Max and Shawn starts circling each other, finding any weak points. Finding nothing from each other, Shawn smirks and tauntingly, "Whats wrong, Your Highness? Too scared to come at me? I wonder if your mate knows that she's mated to a scaredy pup than big bad wolf."

Grrrr... Max growling with his wolf, Knight itching to rip him to shreds. "Let me give you some advice, don't judge a book by its cover. Especially you know I have nothing to prove. But if you want to give up, might as well submit and show everyone that you're not undefeated. I even bet you can't give me a scratch at all on how slow and weak you are."

With that, the fight begins...

Both launch at each other, Max going for the punch while shawn going for the clothes-line manuever. Shawn able to avoids the punch and managed to get his arm around Max's neck, both of them landing on the ground harshly.

Dust flying everyone, making everyone covering their eyes, cough due to the dust. Hearing growls and steps all over the stadium, but no one can see. When everything is clear away, Max has shifted into his black wolf, with a few cuts while shawn standing, a bit bruised. They again, charg at each other Max using his teeth and claws while Shawn grips his scruff, but getting scratches on his chest and stomach.

Grunting, Shawn throws Max against the ground a couple feet away hard, knocking Max's breath out. Allowing Shawn to climb on top throwing punches.

Loud growling can be heard as Max instantly bites to the bone of Shawn's arm and shakes hard, "crraack!" Can be heard, as Shawn falls and Max on top of him, mouth around his neck, growling.

Every one holding their breath as they wait and see what Shawn will do.

Minute pass, Max's grip getting tighter, restricting air flow. With no other choice, Shawn taps out.

"Shawn has tap out! HIS HIGHNESS, KING MAXWELL IS THE WINNER!!!" Beta Conrad announces. Every one cheering, "KING! KING! KING!"

Max let go as doctors and nurses tend to both him and Shawn. Taking Shawn to the hospital due to extent of his injuries. Shifting back into his human form, Alec quickly giving him shorts.

"Attention! I appreciate you cheering me on and to let you know, Shawn is going to be key winning this fight. Even though I win this match, but if fight to the death is a different story. The war is coming upon in us and we must be ready!"

"Understood! ALL HALL KING MAXWELL! LONG LIVE KING MAXWELL!"

Throughout the day, every one was talking about the match and intense it was until it was time to bed. Everyone resting up, regaining their energy for training next day, but no one notices in the distance, dark gray clouds with binning thunder and lightning heading their way.

AN: Sorry for the wait, I was having trouble figuring out the fighting scene. Not my strong suits. I hope you like it.