5. First Day of School pt. 1

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* Groaning, turned around and slam my hand against the alarm clock, opening my eyes seeing that it is 5am. School won't start in another two hours and thirty minutes, with a sigh, I get up putting on my active leggings, sports bra, and running tennis shoes, and heads towards the bathroom doing my morning routine. After that, quietly went downstairs, going through the backyard door and start jogging through the woods for half an hour and next half hour run through the treetops. Listening the sounds of nature, hearing leaves crunch underneath me, looking down, I saw Cedric doing his morning routine as well. "Hey, Cedric! Race you back to the house." I said and rushed through the trees back.

          "You're on!" Cedric said, sprinting back as well. He was not as quiet as me since he's more of tech person. Quietly chuckling when hearing his steps, I was able to reach the house in twenty minutes, landing in the middle of the yard and stood next to the back door. Few minutes later, Cedric arrived looking smug when he thought he beat me, until he saw me at the door waiting for him. "As always, you beat me again Akira," shaking his head, mumbling under his breath.

          Laughing, I head inside and get ready for school by taking a nice relaxing cold shower, combing my hair, and put on black jeans, dark purple tank with distressed black jean jacket holes, and my favorite black boots. Checking the full-length mirror, making sure it looks good, and applied light make-up, and head downstairs. Heading towards the kitchen and see Cedric wearing ripped jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt, it suits him since he does not like to have any attention set on him. Nikita in the kitchen making pancakes and bacon, and Erik at the table reading the newspaper, they planned not to work since they are already getting paid to watch over us. Once breakfast set on the table, we ate in silence, feeling full I grabbed my keys, same with Cedric, "We're going to school, we promise not to cause any problems." I said to them.

          "I trust you two will," Nikita said, Erik nodded. I went onto my 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 that has a deep purple color mixed with black, Cedric went on his, which is same model just dark blue color mixed with black. Nodding to each other, we raced towards Mystic High, tied when we got there and parked in one spot in the shade. Every student there at the parking lot stares at us while getting off our bikes and taking off our helmets. Walking towards the entrance, hearing murmurs of who we are and where we come from. Luckily, the office is near the entrance, walking in there is not many students inside, and middle-aged woman behind the desk working on her computer.

          "Excuse me, we are new here, would need our class schedules and locker number." I said in a bored tone.

          Looking up to us, with a raised eyebrow and looks at our outfits with a judgmental look, "May I have your name." the woman said.

           "Akira and Cedric Shaw," watching as she types in the computer and prints our schedules, Cedric looking bored while looking at our surroundings. We try not look wary when in a new place full of people, especially we do not know anyone here, who to trust and who to ignore.

          "Here you two go, both have the same schedule, just don't cause any trouble." She said.

          "Thank you." I said, turning around we left the office and went to the corner to look at our schedules and locker numbers. "So, we have History, Arts, Computer, Lunch, Algebra, English, Free Time, and P.E. Not too bad, it will boring all day, but we will only have to deal with this for a year. Plus, our lockers are next to each other #305 and #304, the high school classes is upstairs and the middle school classes downstairs with the lunch room. I'd rather have lunch outside, what you think Cedric?"

          "I agree, cafeteria would be too crowded and loud forus and will get on our nerves. The peace and quiet will be more relaxing."Cedric said. With that we head towards are first period