8. Explanations and Forgiveness

Fifteen minutes later, we arrive at our house with Erica looking awestruck at our house, I wait for her to come back so the bike does not topple when she gets off. "It looks amazing, I can't believe this is your guys house." Erica said while getting off the bike, both Cedric and I got off and walk into the garage and park are bike. I walk back to Erica and hold her hand while noticing she is sniffing the air and getting tense, I silently hope that this work out great.

          "Welcome to your new home," I said, watching as she stops at the entrance and looking for danger, which I cannot blame her since she has no one to help her. Then hearing two growls upstairs then feet rushing downstairs, Nikita and Erik stood in defense positions while their eyes flashes their wolves eye colors, and Erica getting into defensive position and whimpers her submission to the two werewolves in front of her. "Nikita, Erik this is Erica and she's my friend and needs a home because she's just like you, a lone wolf not a rogue, please let her live with us." I said with authority, and stood in front of Erica, ready to protect her in case these two decide to attack her.

          The relax slightly from their stance and their eyes are still mixed between them and their wolves, "You better have a good reason Akira or we are going to have a very long talk about this stunt of yours." Nikita said as Erica also relaxes when she saw no danger, but with an upset look on her face.

          "Of course, Nikita, let's go to the living room and talk," I said and grab Erica's hand and went into the living room and sat us down on the couch. Nikita and Erik took the love seat while Cedric lean against the wall to watch. "Since we are all here and Cedric already know how this started, so I will explain everything to you, but first I need to say this to Erica." I said, turning my body to face Erica, "I am deeply sorry of not telling you that I knew that you are a werewolf and a lone wolf by that. If you are wondering how I can tell you are not a rogue is by your personality and look in your eyes. Both Cedric and I had faced rogue wolves who are more wolves than humans, I know lone wolves don't have anyone by their side and somehow I felt like I should take you in as my best friend to cherish and protect. I hope someday I would get your forgiveness, and I'm willing to work on gaining on your trust again." Looking into her eyes while apologizing to her.

          Erica biting her lips, while thinking and talking with her wolf, I feel a heavy weight on my shoulders waiting for her answer. Seconds turns into minutes, I start to look down until I hear, "I understand that you didn't tell me, especially I would run away to the next town away from packs and rogues, but it still makes me wary of you to not fully trust you though. I would love to know how exactly you met rogue wolves though, and my wolf and I agree that we feel the same feeling to be your friend and stick to your side though." Erica said staring right back at my eyes.

          With a sigh, I relax and gave her a hug, "Thank you for understanding and hopefully I can gain your trust." I said and turned to Nikita and Erik. "The reason I brought her here is that she's a lone wolf with no one else with her and I know you two understand that being lone wolves yourselves, and another I mentioned before is that feeling or I would say instinct to take her in and make sure she is safe with us. Please let her live with us, I really like her as a friend and you both know how hard that is to us having friends."

          They started to look blankly, mind-linking each other and probably with their wolves as well, Erica looking nervous which I do not blame her cause this could be finally home for her than trying to find a place to sleep. Finally after a moment they are back and Erik said, "Alright, she can live with us, but that means it is your responsibility to protect her from pack wolves as well and Erica you will have to not cause trouble at school since those two know that."

          After he is done talking, Erica stood up and hugs both saying, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You do not know how much this means to me, usually I would be sleeping in my wolf form on the forest floor. Thank you again for giving me a home." She said and turns around and gives both Cedric and I, "Thank you to you two also, for being there and allowing me to be your friends and stay here. I know you would protect me as you helped me out with Cecelia after she almost broke my arm and you throwing the ball, giving her the same bruise as I do."

          I tensed when she finishes her speech and look at Erik, "What was that? Did you cause harm to another person Akira when you knew especially not to do that?" He said, deadly calm while looking my in the eyes.

          "Yes, I did. She was hostile towards me and Erica for no reason, other than proclaiming that she is the queen bee at school and if I did not listen to her or stay out of her way, there will be consequences. Not just that though, her presence is not of human nor wolf, she has more of an unsettling feeling like she can cause chaos to someone who will set off." I explain about how I feel towards Cecelia. "Is there any other supernatural that we should be aware of?" Asking Erik and Nikita who shook their heads, indicating that there is no other supernatural that they know of. Breathing in deeply cause I know that we are going to have to stay low and look into it because my instincts are never wrong and it is screaming to me to kill her to protect everyone at school from her, like something very dangerous person is around. "It's best we stay low then and watch what she does. Cedric, you are best at computers, can you hack the school system and government about this Cecelia girl? Everything in me is screaming to take her out, that she is dangerous to everyone Nikita, Erik, please understand that is the reason I want Cedric doing background check on her." Cedric nods and heads towards his room starting his task, while Nikita and Erik sigh and agrees with me, and left to make dinner.

          I take Erica's hand and showed her the guest room that will be her room for now on, luckily for her it is right next to mine. Turning around I said, "Lastly, Erica, this is your room, go ahead and take a look." Watching her open the door with a gasp and walking into her new room. Her room is like both Cedric's and I's room, just the color is more light green that is not to light and bright to cause a headache to look at, and I noticed the bathroom is also the same as well.

          "I love it, thank you again. I don't know how to show my appreciate for your family taking me in." Erica said as she puts her clothes in her dresser.

          "It's not a problem, and later after school tomorrow, we will go shopping so that you can more clothes to choose from." I said, watching getting situated to her room. I look at the time and realize that is 9p.m., "I'm going to bed, I jog in the morning at 5a.m. for my morning jog, and you are more than welcome to join. You have good night and sweet dreams." I said going to my room and lay down on my bed, smiling that everything that works out, but frowning once remembering that girl. With my last thought, that this is going to be interesting real fast soon, and closing my eyes, going to sleep.