17. First Date Pt. 2 (Max's POV)

AN: Wow!! Little over 100 views, thank you so much everyone. I hope you continue reading this story and enjoy the chapters. Please vote and comment, let me know what your thoughts about the story. =D

          Earlier today, I was in my room in the Mystic's Packhouse, getting ready for my date, planning on wearing fitted white t-shirt with ripped blue jeans and brown hike boots since I'm planning to take her out on a picnic at a very cool place. I've already sent out Conrad and Alec to get the place ready, lunch was prepared by Luna Joy which I so appreciated for her doing that since I'm not the best at cooking. She even made her famous wild berry pie, it is to do die for, and I hope Akira would also like it.

          Currently, I am inside Akira's house with two rouges in front of me, letting out my presence out, silently warning them. I need to find out why my mate is with two rouges who I didn't know are living in this town and why didn't Mystic Pack knew about it since their teens go to this town's school. I was about to release a growl that was escaping from my throat until I smell roses and vanilla getting stronger.

          Facing towards the stairs, I see Erica leading Akira down the stairs and Cedric a few steps behind them. Looking up and down her body, her outfit shows her beauty and Knight showing me images of what we can do with her in bed. Shutting the link between us before getting embarrass for having a hard on and think of Conrad dress as a woman. Getting goosebumps from imaging that and start to focus on Akira.

          Walking up to her when she is at the bottom of steps, holding my hand out, saying, "You are looking gorgeous, Mi Amor." Giving her my charming smile and wait for her to take my hand. Seeing her cheeks go pink and looking away while taking my hand with a nod, making her look so pure and innocent that I just want to protect it.

          "I expect her to be home by 10pm, young man and no later than that." The rogue said, acting as if he is her father. Trying not to growl and startle my mate, but holding her hand is helping me to keep control over from releasing dominance over the rogue.

          With a nod of my head, I lead Akira out of the house and into my black Jeep Wrangler, driving away from the house. Starting the jeep and turn the radio on, the song Be With You by starts playing and it's describes what I feel for her. I leave her house and start going towards the destination where our date is, I just hope she likes it.

          After 15 minutes later, we are only about few minutes where I have to park my Jeep and start the 5-minute hike. I'm so nervous, I don't know what she will think about it, will she love or would she hate it. My thoughts keep going around until I hear Akira say, "Sooo, where are you taking me Max?" Hearing her say my name sends tingling sensations through my spine and my heart starts pounding a mile per minute.

          "Well, Mi Amor, it's a secret that I hope you will love and enjoy our date. Luckily, we are about where we can stop and it will be a 5-minute hike, but before we get to our place, I will have to blindfold you." Giving her a wink and focus on the road when I see the hidden dirt road coming up, getting more anxious on how this will go. Turn onto the dirt road, I continue driving for another minute until there is no more road ahead, park the car and got off the Jeep, rushing to the other side and open the door. "Take my hand Amor and let me lead you to the most amazing date that you ever experience." Holding my hand out waiting for her to take it.

          A moment later, Akira takes my hand and I assist her down from the jeep, lead her down the path through the woods to our destination. We keep walking through the tree roots, rocks, leaves, and see few wildlife for example rabbits and squirrels. Hearing the waterfall nearby, I stop Akira, "Close your eyes," I said and wrap the thick, cloth around her eyes and ties it to the back of her head and continue leading her through the woods.