9.Week Later

A week later, school has been okay except for all the rumors that Cecelia started, trying to make me feel awful and lonely. Except, she does not realize that those do not affect me since I have been through worse than this. Wondering about the rumors, well for example there is about how I have been kicked out of school for either sleeping around and starting fights with the other girls to pregnancies and abortions. None of those fazes me in the least, Erica continues to worry though if I'm just holding it in and not lean onto anyone's shoulders, but Cedric explained to her that it is not the case, these stuff doesn't bother us and won't ever get us angry. Once that is explained, she relaxes and gives me a hug to comfort me, giving her a hug back, until the warning bell rings, we all went to our classes.

          A lot of things happen at home once Erica made herself comfortable and settle in as her new home. She joined in our morning jogs; first jog ever was hilarious as she was trying to find me when she saw me nowhere near her. She ended up shouting my name while I was watching her from up above, suppressing my laughter to not be heard, that is unless Cedric found her and pointed up to the trees causing her to see me. When I went to her, I apologized for scaring her, but unfortunately for me she ignored me and start jogging back home.

          When we got there, I asked to see her wolf since I would like to meet her, I never told Nikita and Erik about this, but I once had two wolves I had raised since pup during my long term assignments that last about to two years. I had to let them go because the agency doesn't allow pets and they will force me to kill them, and the wolves I called Guardian and Protector, they seem so smart when I explained we have to part ways and hopefully meet, maybe just maybe that they could have been werewolves when they were pups. I will never know. Erica nods her head and head behind the tree while both Cedric and I waited. Rustling of the bushes, indicating someone is coming, and a beautiful brown wolf came out with amber eyes, both of us kneels to her height and wait when she comes to us. She came towards us, circling us, and sniffing our scents to get to know us, and while she is doing that, I softly pet her fur on her side, feeling its smoothness and how soft it is. After her wolf got to know us and allowed us to pet her, she went back behind the tree and back into her human form, I thanked her for showing us her wolf and she actually enjoyed it since she doesn't have to be on guard all the time and that her wolf's name is Cocoa.

          At school, we always drive together towards school and meet up during lunch and gym since those are the only two times, we all can hang out together. Erica explained that her wolf is silently growling at Cecelia like she knows that something is wrong with her. I told her not to get involve with her, no matter how bad the rumors get, just remember that we all know it is not truth and if someone believes that then it's their loss and she agreed, walking towards her first class.

          Currently, Cedric, Erica, and I are chilling at a nearby park after school, enjoying the nice sunny day with a cool breeze at our backs. I am laying down with my eyes close, soaking up the rays, Cedric is laying on his stomach while typing on his computer, and Erica is half laying down, but her upper body supporting by her elbows and watching the scene around us of kids laughing and playing on the playground. "Found anything on Cecelia, Cedric?" I asked with my eyes still close, but I did not get any response except him typing on his keyboard, not even a "mm". With a sigh, I am thinking of any hints or clues of what she can be because not knowing your enemy can be the cause of your downfall. Which I am never planning to have that happen, whatever she is, it is not a good. "Erica, do you know what those werewolves talking about when saying "he is coming today? Even the girls are gushing over on how they will get his attention and will be his queen." I ask, opening my eyes to look at her.

          Erica sits up and said, "They are talking about the prince of werewolves, who is next in line to be king once his father passes the throne to him. I believe his name is Maximus and reason he is coming is to find his mate. I believe the Mystic pack, west of here is the last pack to check, and probably joining this school with his beta and gamma, since they also hadn't found their mates as well." Fidgeting around like she is antsy of the prince and his two friends are coming over, and since she is a lone wolf, she is like on the bottom of the pack order. "My wolf is antsy and she's not sure it is a good thing or a bad thing when mentioning about the prince and his friends coming to the nearby pack."

          "Could it be possible that one of them could be your mate and somehow talking about them gets your wolf in gear to impress her mater?" I ask, noticing her not relaxing during this talk and just fidgeting. It could be signs that it is possible she is going to meet her mate soon, I just hope it turns out well, even if she is just a lone wolf.

          Erica looking at me with wide surprise eyes, "That might be it, but he will reject me because I'm a rogue and doesn't matter if I am a lone wolf or not, I will get rejected." She said while hugging herself, imaging the possible future.

           "Or he will accept you and get you accepted into a pack, so that you are no longer alone and live happily ever after." I said getting up and rub her back. "I know that is what will happen, so let get home and get that beauty rest to impress your mate with a fresh, happy you." Holding her hand and all three of us walk home, wondering what tomorrow will bring.