CHAPTER FOUR

I ALSO WANTED TO PUT OUT THERE THAT MATTHEO IS OWNED BY yasmineamaro AND ANY OTHER CHARACTERS OTHER THAN CALANTHA, KASSANDRA, AND NICCOLÒ ARE JK ROWLINGS

+++

T R I G G E R
W A R N I N G

SWEARING, DRINKING

+++

+++

F O U R

"OKAY, okay, okay," Kassandra smiled, raising both of her hands in the air in an attempt to get everyone to quiet down. My hands intertwined with Niccolò's and I laughed into his shoulder; I saw Kassandra spill the shot she was holding, watching her look down at her lap and furrow her eyebrows. She shook her head and looked back up at the small circle, wiggling her eyebrows. "Let's play seven minutes in the closet." she laughed, and Draco coughed, laughing as he set down the bottle of Fire Whiskey he held to his mouth.

"Seven minutes in the closet?", he shook his head. "That's not a thing, Kassandra."

She smiled, shrugging her shoulders and flashing him a wide smile, her pearly teeth showing through her pink lips. "Of course it is, I just made it up, obviously."

Draco shrugged his shoulders, nodding his head. He paused for a brief moment and I assumed he took his time to think about the proposition before replying to her--that, or he was too drunk to even process what she'd said to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth, but still he stayed quiet, until finally he shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on his hands. "Well, that's it. I'm in, then."

"I guess I'll play as well," Niccolò wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a side hug as he rested his chin on the top of my head; the vibrations from his throat made me bring a hand to the top of my head, lightly tapping it to make sure nothing was wrong. Kassandra was looking at me with hopeful eyes, her knees were bouncing up and down as she sat in her criss cross position on the floor next to Draco, a sudden rush of adrenaline had hit her and she didn't even notice it.

"I may as well," I let myself give in to her silent begging; and only to make her somewhat happy. I'd already identified the fact that she was having a good time, and I knew that part of her enjoyment came from the indication that I was planning to spend the rest of the night having fun with the group. When she offered me a drink, I declined it; the idea of myself doing something as stupid as I had earlier this morning was so deep in my head that I was scared to drink around Mattheo.

"Theo, are you in, mate?" Niccolò looked behind me where Mattheo was sitting on his bed, watching as Draco and Kassandra took shots. I kept my eyes straight ahead, staring daggers at the floor as though it were him.