Untitled

We drove to the Mystic Grill and sat down at one of the tables. We didnt really talk much, I was tired from yelling at him and he didnt have much to say.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" A women asked coming up to us.

"Umm... Can I please have chicken tenders with waffles? Oh and water for the drink." I asked, Kai looked at me like I was crazy.

"These cravings are crazy. I'll get the same thing!"

"Actually we dont serve chicken tenders in the morning." I looked at the women.

"Well, your going to. And when you are done, you'll go into the bathroom and slit your wrist. You'll pour your blood into a cup and if anyone asks what is in the cup, you tell them it is grape juice." I used my compulsion against her.

"Ummm... what?" She asked.

"Why the hell would I do that?" She started to get frantic, then the realization set in. She was on vervain.

"Shit." I said as I stood up and grabbed her arm.

"What?" Kai asked standing up with me.

"Vervain, Malachai! I forgot this town is soaked in vervain!" I started pulling her by the arm and she was flailing around. My other hand quickly slid to her head and I grabbed a handful of her hair, slightly pulling back on it and she stopped.

"You keep acting like this, and I'll kill you." She shut up when I whispered those words to her. We walked out to my beautiful truck and I shoved her in the back. When I got in I tied her hands and Kai made her mouth stay shut with his magic.

"Why dont you feed from me anymore?" Kai asked, I looked over at him like he was a child.

"This is why." I said as my werewolf side turned, showing my bright yellow eyes and my doubled fangs.

"So? What if I like it when I'm close to death."

"Yeah well I dont. I'm not killing you after I find out we are having a baby." I said as we pulled into the Salvatores house. I walked inside holding her by the shoulders.

"Carter, what the hell is this?" Stefan asked.

"Well, you might think that shes on vervain and I forgot. And if you are thinking that, then your absolutely right."

"What did you try and do??" Damon added.

"Well I wanted her to slit her wrist and drain it in a cup then give it to me! But noooo, all the stupid humans here just have to be on vervain! No one in Europe and anywhere else in the world were on vervain! So now we have to drain it out of her. And then I will eat her. And I'm not sharing so dont even ask."

"Wasnt gonna." Damon said.

"No go lock her up downstairs, itll take a few days so just chill. We just restocked the blood bag freezer so go crazy Cartie." Damon told me.

"Thanks." I said rushing her around down the stairs.

"Car, be gentle." Kai said following me down the stairs.

"Shes gonna die anyway, so why not have fun while I have to impatiently wait for her to not have vervain in your system?"

"God, I love hormonal you. Your just so fun and scary." He whispered, I stopped suddenly and he ran into me.

"You think in scary? Do you like it or something." I replied and he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I do think your scary, but I think that's just how you really are when you dont put an effort into being 'normal'. And I love it when your like this, I love you always but something about you like this just makes me feel a different type of way. It makes me crave you more then usual, it makes me go crazy when I see you go crazy." He said slowly inching his face to mine.