Life

"Oh thank god." Damon mumbled.

I heard him and just smiled, I got up and hugged him. He knew where he could and couldn't touch me, he wrapped his arms around my back and placed my hands on the back of his neck. When I pulled away I smiled and he smiled back. I've always loved his bright blue eyes, the filled me with joy even when I was mad.

"You excited to go back home?" He said slowly moving his arms down my back.

"More then anything. To be in my own bed, my own home, with my own safety without the worry that people will find out who I am and what the twins are. Are we aloud to go back to your house yet?"

"Yeah... it's clear, we spelled it so no one can find it. Cant risk the huntress coming after us." He said with that cocky smile I loved.

"Dont smile at me like that." I whispered in his ear then pulled away. I walked over to Malachai and helped packing, he didn't look at me once, Damon noticed and pulled me out into the hall.

"Trouble in paradise?" He asked and I nodded, I grabbed his arm and pulled him further down the hallway.

"Is there anything going on between him and Bonnie? Anything suspicious happen between them while I was out?" When I asked ge stuttered and refused to make eye contact with me.

"Damon. Was he not faithful?"

"From what I saw, he was completely faithful. There was affectionate touching and they were always whispering but at night they always went to separate rooms and there was never any kissing from what I saw." As those words left his mouth I backed up.

"So there is something going on between them. Today when she came in they were all lovey dovey. I didn't actually think that hed-" I cut myself off with my tears and I shook my head.

"I never thought that hed really... especially with her..!" He hugged me and I cried into his shirt, he held me close so I couldn't pull away from him.

"Shhhhhh..." He told me, it made me cry harder but quiet down. He looked to the side and let go of me. I turned the opposite way he looked.

"What, Parker." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What did you tell her."

"Something that you should've been straight forward with in the first place! If you wanted to go off with Bonnie you should've told her instead of lying about it! It would've hurt her less if you told her instead being unfaithful."

"Damon, why are you putting things in her head."

"Yes! Damon why must you put things in my head when all the evidence is there?" I took myself out of Damon's arms and stood in between the two.

"Please tell me hes lying Malachai. Tell me that all I've been seeing is a lie and hes just saying this to screw with my head. Please tell me you didnt cheat on me, especially with her." I said as my voice started to crack.

He stood there with tears forming in his eyes. "Carter..."

"Oh my god.... stop." He took a step closer to me and I put my hand up and he stopped. My sadness quickly turned into anger within seconds.

"Bonnie is just so lovely isnt she?" I said with a furious giggle.

"Carter, please stop." He said.

"Bonnie... my girl." I said mimicking him.

"I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER." I screamed mocking what hed say.

"Carter stop! You know I love you! Tell me what I can do to make you believe that I only love you!"