Trick or Treat

As I stood there making eye contact with my crazy fiance Damon was trying to feed Elena his blood even though it wouldnt work because vampire effects dont happen because of the cure. Ric was holding Jo in his arms I I couldn't hear her heart anymore, Malachai just killed her, she was pregnant too. Maybe this was his plan, even before me and him got into a fight. Stefan and Caroline stood up beside me, then Damon started yelling.

"Stefan! She wont wake up." He called over to us.

"She wont wake up I dont understand." He mumbled.

"Just take her to the hospital, now." Stefan said walking up to him. Damon nodded and ran off with her, I stayed behind them.

"She human what if she doesnt-" Caroline was cut off from Malachai snapping their necks. I walked up behind him and he turned around.

"Hey Car."

Car.

I longed for that name to be spoken again to me for so long.

"Was this your plan, the whole time?" I asked pointing around.

"Not before you left me. Before that night I was actually thinking about escaping all of this then coming back for the wedding. Then you showed me your true colors- the person I supposedly changed you into. So now I'm showing you mine first hand, all if the things you've never seen before is right here, Car. You can either take it, or you can leave it." He said as he took off his ring, he held it out to me and I took it, I put it back in his finger and before I could respond the Gemini coven started chanting.

"Let me guess. Prison world? I mean you cant kill me, otherwise you all die to." He said looking at them, he took a few steps over to Ric who was sobbing over his now dead wife.

"Sorry about the twinsies. I just dont feel like competing for the leadership of the future Gemini twins. You see..." He said leaning down to Ric.

"When your family decides that your nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash well... Guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right?" He said with another giggle, it made me smile but I rolled my eyes. He wasn't an irredeemable piece of trash, and I hated myself for making him think he was. The chanting stopped and whatever spell they did was done, theh obviously weren't locking him away so he did the obvious. He killed them. He spoke a spell I didnt quite understand and all of the Gemini dropped like flies, dead. He walked up to me and hugged me, he pulled me into his arms and buried his face into my shoulder. I didnt hesitate to wrap my arms around him and hug him back. He pulled away when we heard a phone ring.

"That yours?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I broke mine this morning when I thought you finally decided to call me but it was just Damon. You hadn't answered me and I got mad, so if you weren't going to call me, who cares who called me?" I said with a growing smile on my face. I leaned up to kiss him but he pulled back. My height couldn't reach his face even in heels.

"You can't say all of these poetic things about us and just expect me to kiss you and make it all ok." He said mimicking me from the other night.

"Oh yes I can. Now kiss me Malachai." I said as my head was still leaned up waiting for him to kiss me. He smiled and I smiled back, he leaned down to kiss me and I nearly melted onto the floor from the feeling of his lips on mine. Then I heard a snap and he fell to the ground. Behind him stood Caroline and Stefan.

"Look, I get your like in love with him or something but we need to go. Something is wrong with Elena. You can do whatever you please after that but we need to go help Damon and Elena." Caroline said, she was a lot more relaxed then I thought shed be. She was probably still shocked over everything that just happened. I nodded and they sped to the hospital, before I followed I knelt down and kissed his cheek.