Acceptance

I woke up the next morning fairly early. The girls were in between me and Malachai while he was facing me, his hand was in top of mine and his fingers held mine.

I carefully sliding hand out from under his and quietly walked out of the room.

I walked down the stairs toward the kitchen, then I noticed Damon sitting drinking bourbon.

"Hey, want some?"

"I cant- wait... yeah I want some! Throw me the bottle." He smiled and threw me the glass. I smiled back and sat down next to him leaving some distance between us.

"I miss this taste..." I said slamming the delicious cold liquid down my throat.

"How are you and Parker?"

"Good... I guess we are ok now."

"And Bonnie..?"

"Oh, if I see her I'm going to kill her." I said taking another drink.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Why would you care? I never really liked Elena so I dont really care if shes mad at me for killing Bonnie. Caroline will get over it, I dont really care how Stefan views me after it and you'll get over it. And Bonnie? Well she'll be dead!"

"Your not seriously contemplating this are you?"

"Yeah, Damon, I am!"

"Well why dont you kill him? He cheated on you as much as Bonnie did!"

"I dont understand why you are so mad about this. You want Elena back, dont you? We all know Malachai isnt going to lift it and I don't want to convince him to! So I'm really just doing you a favor. Take it before I kill Elena too, Damon." I said looking away from him and taking another drink, he scoffed.

"Dorp your attitude. I'm sorry you know I'm right. If I see her again, I'll kill her. If you want to spare her life, tell the others to keep her away from me." I said looking back at him, I smiled devilishly and leaned into his face. I put my hand on his chest and made sure to maintain eye contact.

"Because I promise you," Our lips were centimeters away from one another. "If I see her around Malachai or anyone I care about. Her heart will be on the floor, and her blood will be in my system. And there is nothing anyone can do about it, because if anyone tries to stop me, and I mean anyone. They will suffer." I said pushing off of him and stood up on my feet.

"Thanks for the bourbon, Dammy." I said smiling, then walked toward the kitchen. I grabbed and apple and walked out. He was upset as I walked past him full of power.

When I got back to the room the girls were back in their cribs and Malachai was walking back from the bathroom and had a shirt on now. He smiled when I came in, he grabbed me by the waist and brought me into him.

"Hey baby." He said smiling.

"Hey bubs." I said biting into the apple. I was about to take it out of my mouth when he pushed the apple into my mouth slightly keeping it there. He grabbed my wrist and brought it up on his neck, he leaned in and bit into the apple at the same time I did. When I removed my mouth from the apple at the same time he did it fell, his hand was below it and he caught it. I set the bottle of bourbon down on the table beside our bed and moved my other hand onto his neck.

"I dont want you to walk later." He moaned into my ear, then he started kissing my neck.

"Malacha... we cant." I said pulling my head away.

"But why. I want to and you want to. We can put a cloaking spell over ourselves as they sleep."

"And what if they wake up and start crying in the middle of you banging my adorable, sweet little head into the wall while you scream my name because you want more?"