Back Again

"Malachai!" I yelled and he put his hands on the back of my neck and forced my lips against his, I grabbed his arms. Not pulling them away from my face but keeping the weight of my arms on his. The second our lips touched I melted in his arms, falling into him like never before. He had to lean into me to kiss me and first, but as he slowly leaned back in leaned into him.

I finally pulled away and there was a humongous smile on my face, it showed my straight white teeth.

"I love you." I said and kissed him again.

"I love you more. There is not other person I want to spend eternity with other then you." He grabbed my butt and forced me up on his hips, my legs squeezed him and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Wait. Is my Car wearing a dress?"

"Yes I am." I said kissing him again.

"And you'll only see me in a dress two more times." Another kiss on his cheek. "For Jo and Rics wedding." I kissed his jaw. "And for our wedding." I kissed his neck.

"Wait- my sister is getting married?"
I looked up at him.

"Yeah... and is pregnant." He looked at me.

"Malachai- dont do anything stupid. Not tonight. Not yet. Just be with me, only me. I want you all over me and no where else." I said in his ear, then I kissed behind his ear.

"I want to get a tattoo." I said in his ear then pulled away.

"You what?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You heard me." I said and kissed him again.

"I want a tattoo. I want you to get one too."

"Dont you think I have enough tattoos?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Baby, you have no tattoos. And I only have one. I know you were afraid of needles but now you wont be able to feel it!"

"Fine. Let's get out of here. Then we can do all the wrong things." I said and set me down.

Then I remembered why I was here, I remembered that I wasnt here alone and I needed to tell Stefan and Caroline I was leaving. Damon was probably with them and told them but I still needed to see them.

"Yeah, we just need to do something first." I grabbed his hand and started looking for them.

"Who? Damon? Cause I don't think he'll mind you leaving him here- also why were you here with him?" I ignored his dumb ass question and continued to look for them. I still couldn't find them so I called Caroline.

"Care! Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Kissing Stefan, where are you?"

"Jesus, are you in the dorm?"

"Yeah, dont come in, see you in the morning." She hung up then I called Damon.

"Damon! Where are they? Do we need to be watching them still?"

"No. Hes alive, they did it Cartie. I'm taking Oscar to Lily now, Elena is with me and she wont be coming to the dorm tonight. Now go have some fun with your fiance, you both have been dying to see each other. Stay safe Cartie." I smiled.

"Thank you, Damon." I hung up and grabbed Malachais hand and kissed him again.

"I love you so much. You're never going to not be touching me. I'm yours and you're mine. That's all we are to each other. And that's all I ever wanna be to you. When they made me leave you, you broke my heart. And that's ok, because I want you to breaky my heart. Break my heart a thousand times. It was only ever yours to break from the first day my eyes laid on yours. And I wouldnt want to change it for the world." He smiled and kissed me.