Worrisome

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door. Kai was already up and walking around the room, I sat up and looked at him while rubbing my eye.

"Malachai... who's at the door?" I asked yawning.

"Just go back to bed. I'll get the door." He said and I nodded laying my head back down but staying awake.

"What Damon." Kai said as he opened the door, with those words followed a sigh from both of us.

"How is she?" He asked, Kai looked at me and I shrugged.

"A little nervous and jittery from yesterday. But she's working through it from last night." Kai responded, Damon must've walked away because then Kai shut the door.

When he did, he came over and sat on the bed where I laid. He grabbed my hand and slightly rubbed he thumb back and forth on the top of my hand.

"I dont want to hurt you, Car." He whispered.

"I could never hurt them, or you. Those words back then were just words. I never thought that I would actually be here today, marrying you and having kids with you." He said as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Just stupid words that I take back. I don't ever want to see you afraid of me like you were last night. It made me feel like a monster, you probably felt like I was a monster. And I'm sorry." I sat up and hugged him. When I pulled away I kissed his lips. He put his hands on the back of my neck while my hands laid lightly at his arms.

"I love you. More then words can describe. I dont know why I was so scared last night, I shouldnt have been as scared as I was. And I'm sorry for making you feel like the monster. I know how you feel about yourself and I wished you didn't, but if you want to be a monster so bad, you'll be my monster. My personal big bad monster, and you can be their monster too. No, you can be their protector. Because that's what you are Malachai, to me and to them when they come in 7 months." When I said that he slowly smiled which made me smile. He kissed me again then hugged me.

"I love you, Car." He responded into my ear.

We sat there for a second, then I pulled away and smelt something aswell as hearing a very faint scream.

"Do you smell that?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Oh! It's the girl." I said.

"Think the vervain is out of her system?"

"Let's go check." I said with a smile, then we zoomed down the stairs and to her cellar door.

"Please... let me out! I dont want any trouble, just please!" She whined.

"Oh shut it." I said unlocking the door and walking in.

"You wanna test her?" I asked Kai, he sighed but nodded and walked over to her. He grabbed her wrist and she started screaming.

"Jesus christ." I said as she screamed. Kai sunk his teeth in and he moaned.

"She ours, Car." He said and smiled while his veins trickled down his face and his teeth showed. I smiled at him and felt my veins reach my neck. I reached up and touched my veins while both of our smiles disappeared within an instant.

"What the hell is wrong with your face?" He asked walking up to me, his body coming closer to me and I backed up against the wall. He kept walking towards me, he rested his hands on my cheek and traced his fingers over my veins that were abnormal.

"They are beautiful. I love them." He said and he kissed me, I interrupted the kiss with a smile. He smiled too then walked over to the girl.

"Drink, Car." He said and I came over, I walked over and moved her hair away from her neck. I dug my teeth onto her neck and she screamed which only made me bite down harder and feed harder. I grabbed her neck and feed harder and harder. She started to scream, Kai came up behind me and laid his hand on my shoulder then moved the edge of my shirt down.