Stories

We found a tiny little run down druggie motel to stay in for the night. Me and Malachai just got two matching tattoos, one on our backs and the other on the top side of our hands under our thumbs. They were roses, so that when we held hands our roses were next to each other. Cringy yes, but I wanted something to be marked on my body that reminds me of him. Not just memories that were engraved in my brain or sentimental objects that remind me of him, something on my body I could look at every day for the rest of my years.

We walked into an empty room because all of them were empty, he picked me up and slammed the door closed with his foot then threw me on the very squeaky and unstable bad.

"I love youu." He moaned in my ear and started kissing my neck. I kicked off my shoes and socks. We took off our leather jackets. I ripped his shirt off and he grabbed the collar of my hoodie.

"Hey! Let me take off these clothes like a normal person, they wont fit for much longer and I want to keep them for when I'm back to my normal size."
He groaned and rolled over from on top of me. We both took off our clothes normally, then when I was standing there with just my pants I remembered.

"I haven't shaved..." I said.

"So? I love you and you love me, I dont shave that often and you dont care. Plus how long has it been, a month?" He asked taking off his pants.

"No, almost a week." I said hesitantly.

"A week? Oh baby at this point your still fresh. Now take off your pants, get on this squeaky bed that I wont be able to hear your moans over, and to be honest that we'll provide break, and make love to me. That's all I want. Hell that's all I need." He said getting on his knees on the bed. I scoffed and took my pants off, he pulled me over towards him with his magic and slammed me on my back. He put his legs on each side of me and he kissed my lips.

One of his hands was pointing my chin up and the other ran down my body. His kissed lead down my face and onto my neck, making me squirm in his grasp. I moaned in my throat and he giggled.

"Kitten likes to pur now?" He asked as he kissed my belly. Then I felt the babies move, he looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back and he put his hand on where they were moving. He started to laugh with amazement and I propped myself up on my shoulders.

"How long have they been moving for?" He asked.

"About a week, that is for it to be noticable enough."

"I want to see them." He said with a smile.

"Like, an ultrasound?"

"Yeah! Then we can show everyone, plus we can know the genders right now and decide names."

"But don't you want it to be a surprise?"

"It will be! When we go get the ultrasound. Plus then we can prepare rooms and clothes!"

"Why cant the room just be turquoise, have two white cribs, two changing tables and two sets of baby toys!"

"You know what, if that's what you really want then that's what we'll do. But I want to know the genders when we go see them, I'll tell anyone who wants to know and I'll tell them to keep it a surprise for you."

"Fine. That works, I can live with that." I said and he leaned up to kiss me.

"Words can not describe how much I missed you." He said laying down next to me, I scooted into his arm and laid one leg over him.

"Its not fair that I'm the only one naked." I complained.

"Then go put my leather jacket on, it's the one over there." He pointed to the one next to my shoes. I got up and wrapped his huge leather jacket over my growing body and then laid down next to him again.