Party Time

I woke up to the smell of pizza and the sound of someone closing the door.

"Thanks for getting the pizza Stef." Damon said, I saw Stefan nod his head. I stretched my hands up and yawned.

"Do you guys want me to go?" I asked.

"No, we got a pizza for you." Stefan said.

"Well I doubt you know what I wanted-"

"You wanted a white sauce pizza with thin crust and chicken on top." Damon said with a stupid smirk.

"How the hell did you-"

"Its what you ordered this first time you were pregnant." Stefan replied putting the pizza on the table in front of the couch.

"Right..." I said.

"So, how are you guys planning Rics party?" I asked.

"Well we are going to kidnap him and then drink all day with a bunch of people we dont know." Stefan answered.

"Sounds fun." I said stuffing my face with pizza.

"You aren't spending the night are you?" Damon asked breaking the silence.

"No, Caroline probably wants me there to tell me how I need to help with Jo and her special day."

"Good luck with that." Stefan said with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah whatever. How are you two doing?" I asked making conversation.

"Pretty good, nothing big we are just... together, I guess." He said taking a drink of beer he had in a bottle.

We all sat there eating our pizza, slight conversation but nothing big. When we were done eating I said my goodbyes and went to the dorm.

When I got there the girls were all talking, but they all pipped down when I walked in.

"Sorry for ruining the buzz." I said hanging my bag on the back of the door, I walked to my dresser and grabbed over sized shorts and a new hoodie. Both articles of clothing were his.

"Carter, are those his clothes?" Elena asked as I walked to our bathroom in the dorm.

"Yeah, they are. Is that a problem? Because if it is then you'll just have to wait a week or two before I dont fit into any of my clothes. Not even just his, all of my clothes. That is if they arent already ripped up or stollen all of my clothes I left there. So really it doesnt matter whether you want me wearing his clothes or not, they wont be around for much longer." I said as I walked in the bathroom and slammed  the door behind me.

I changed and came out of the bathroom. I avoided eye contact with all of the girls and looked at the fire place at the end of the room, it was right next to my bed. I kept my eyes on the fire and it didnt take long for it to explode with flames.

"Carter... it's ok, call down." Caroline encouraged me.

"Dont tell me to calm down. I dont need to calm down. I dont need to do anything." I snapped back.

"Ok then... So! Care, what are we doing tomorrow for Jo." Elena asked.

"Well I was thinking we could all have a girls day, maybe bring a stripper in?" Caroline and the girls giggled while I scoffed.

"I'll stay here. Gotta study for all those classes I dont wanna take."

"I think you'll like the classes we signed you up for. It's about Marine Biology, you used to really like sea animlas." Bonnie said.

"I used to, Bonnie. Key word. I dont want to do that with my life anymore. Not since everything changed."

"Look, I get your mad about what Bonnie did but that's not when you changed Carter." Caroline reprimanded me.