Another Life

It was the morning of the wedding. Malachai was at Rics and I was still on the Salvatores house, that's where we were going to get ready. It was just me and Caroline. I didnt have any other friends, if they hadn't compelled the town to come only 7 people would come, and 3 of those people were just everyone else's friends. I didn't know them personally, I've seen them around but that's it.

We had absolutely no family. He just killed everyone that hated him his whole life and I never knew any of my family besides Lexi and Jason. Liz died, Elena was in a coma, Bonnie is running for her life with Enzo, the Gilbert's were all dead. The heretics that I had an on and off relationship with were all dead. At this point I might as well just not have any friends at all.

The wedding was going to be dark, itd have a very dark theme just as me and him both wanted. It was going to be held at the bar downtown, it was going to be set up as a wedding venue. It was going to almost be like a rave, hence me wanting a shorter dress, but I told her I'd just change even though she was against that. The music would be loud and the lights would be flashing. The bar would be free along with the fries and mozzarella sticks. It was going to be the best wedding ever, especially because Datrie would be there and Malachai promised bot to kill anyone.

"Curl your hair please, I can dress Datrie if you are feeling rushed." She said sitting on my bed, I checked the curling iron and started for my hair.

"No it's ok, least I could do is spell my hair and have it appear to look done."

"Ok well in dressing your daughter anyway. I'm ready already, it's just you." She said hold Datrie on her knee, slowly bouncing her up and down.

"How are you doing with your vampire twin pregnancy? Everything normal? I mean what your like, four months now?"

"Three and a half, but yeah, basically."

"Ah, those days were fun. You know when I was three months pregnant I figured out I had twins because Stefan heard some heart beats after you snapped my neck." I said with a growing smile as I looked at my face in the reflection to Caroline who's red face barley shone threw her makeup.

"If you're going to panic about it, dont. All is good between us, we are all good. You were forgiven a while ago." I said looking at my head that was half way curled.

"Do you think..." She paused, she was afraid of what I'd say. "Do you think you'll ever forgive Bonnie, like you did with me?" She asked keeping her eyes on Datrie.

"Not sure. If she shows up when I'm in a good mood, I'll kill her then get into an even better mood. And if she shows up while I'm in a bad mood well, im pretty sure that's self explanatory." I said smiling.

"So she cant come to your wedding."

"Not unless she wants to die."

"What about Enzo?"

"Well if he is just dying to be there them I really dont care. But why would he want to? He doesn't even know me."

"Neither do the hundred people we compelled to come!"

"Hey! I never asked for that! For all I care we could've eloped and then gone to a college rave! Speaking of which, I havent been to college in like, months. Do you think im failing by now?"

"Yeah Carter, I think your failing."

"Great!" I said finishing up my hair.

"How are you already done?"

"Magic. Literally, I used magic to help." I said and she laughed.

***

It was about 5 hours later and I finally was aloud to put my dress on. Everything was ready and Caroline was probably more excited then I was. I knew nothing would change between us, we probably didnt even have to get married, all today is is a celebration for being together for four years, having a child and giving the government a notice that me and him were getting married.