Foul Play

"Sorry guys." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey Cartie, put me on speaker I need to talk to you and Care. Or just separate from everything or something." Damon said.

"Ok," I brought the phone to my shoulder. "Care let's step outside for a second." She nodded and we went outside, I put him on speaker.

"Ok, talk." Caroline said.

"So, Oscar? Still dead. Nora and Mary Louise have made the decision they were going to kill a student every hour on the hour. We need a distraction."

"That's good! There is a party tomorrow called the Heaven and Hell ball." I said.

"How did you know that?" Caroline asked.

"Was walking around this morning and saw the fliers."

"Yeah but they wont want to go unless they think it's their idea to go."

"Well tomorrow we can run into them about the dance and make them think it was their idea."

"Do you think they'll fall for it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Great! Both of you drop by over here after you do that." Damon said then hung up.

"You know what that means!" Caroline said.

"More dresses, yayyyy." I said sarcastically and she smiled.

Elena gave me this dress she found and said I could borrow it for the night when the time came

Elena gave me this dress she found and said I could borrow it for the night when the time came. I had horns that I'd wear with a smokey eye and gold in the corner. Elena and Bonnie were staying with Ric while they testing spells to get Oscar back from this stone. While me, Damon, Stefan and Caroline would go babysit the two girls.

Me and Caroline were walking in the hall side by side going back towards our dorm because it was time to get ready for the party tonight.

"So how was class? Miss Marine Biology." She said with a chuckle.

"It was good! I already knew most of the stuff he went over, but I think I'll keep taking the classes." I said.

"Great! Oh- there they are, oh and here is a poster, start acting."

"Hey, should we go to this?" I asked pulling it from the board.

"I stupid ball? I mean if you really wanted to."

I was about to ball it up but the girls came up to us and stopped me.

"Hey, your Kais girl." The burnette said.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Carter." I said sticking my hand out. When the girl grabbed it I didnt feel as intimidated as I thought I would. In fact I felt more powerful then ever.

"I'm Nora, and this is Mary Louise." She said introducing the girl next to me with a smile, I smiled back. The blonde stuck out her hand and I shook it.