Never

Damon okayed us to go back to the Salvatores and we did, he carried me into our room leaving the door open behind us. Damon ran up to us from his bourbon and he cut Malachai in his path.

"What Damon? I need to get her upstairs. She literally just died in my arms as I brought her out of the car. Shes not stable! She keeps going in and out of desiccation." Malachai pleaded, I only heard very little of what happened because my body was killing itself. I remember him laying me down on our soft bed and covered me with the silky sheets. I sunk into the bed and quickly fell asleep.

For the next two months I barely remembered anything, a few times I woke up in the hospital in Malachais arms. Whenever I woke up Malachais lit up with joy and excitement, and when I looked away from him I either saw Damon and his smile or black. It was short amounts of my awakening, but every time I did wake I felt refreshed, like I just fed. So I knew that they were somehow giving me blood for the babies.

One day I woke up. To my surprise no one was around, I was in my bedroom and noticed Malachai changed to curtains. They had once been white and fluffy but not they are black and straight. It restrained the light from entering our room, even though right now it was early in the morning. I looked around and saw all of the baby shower gifts in the corner, still completely untouched. My spell must've worn off and Malachai probably saw them peaking out from under the bed. Even though they looked like happiness, it wasnt. It looked like everyone here abandoned me.

I saw my belly, it was huge. Now it was at the point where you could tell I was pregnant and not just fat. I uncovered myself from the silk sheets and stuck my feet onto the floor. I looked down at my tiny and slender toes and wiggled them on the floor. I could barely see them over my baby bump. There were blood bags on the night stand, I took one and drank it down like nothing. I tossed it back and stood to my feet, I felt weak but strong at the same time. Unsteady on my feet but stable.

I got the hang of it and took a few steps. I was in a night gown from the hospital which I immediately took off when I got to the closet. I saw the little double bellybutton when I looked down so I knew I was unfortunately over 26 weeks. By the looks of it when I stood in front of the mirror I was probably about 6 months which absolutely devastated me. I changed into lowcut loose sweats and a hoodie that hugged my body perfectly.

I walked down the stairs and no one was there, I didn't know what to do or who to call, I walked over and saw bourbon and all I wanted to do was form my lips around that bottle and drink until it was gone. But I knew I couldn't. I didn't hear a single thing inside that house, or outside the house. Like it was cloaked and only certain people could hear.

I looked over to the front door just as someone came out of it. It wasnt who I wanted to walk out of the door. It was Damon. When he saw me he smiled like no other, he was bloody and destroyed. Like his ass was just beat to the ground and saved by someone, but he was completely alone.

We ran up to each other and hugged. We spun around from the impact but stayed on our feet. I pulled away and smiled up at him.

"What happened? How long have I been out- wheres Malachai? Why isnt he here like he has been whenever I've woken up in the past? What's wrong with Mystic Falls-"

"We need to take you somewhere safe. Which is anywhere but this house. We can go to the Lockwoods house, it's safe there. Papa Parker is there too, I told him he couldn't come back here until I get you because I didnt want him to die. You were under a cloaking spell that only worked when you were asleep." He said and I nodded.

"Why are you bloody? What did you do?"

"Its too long of a story, we will explain every single thing.." He said as he grabbed my hand and sped me to the Lockwoods.