Part 31: The Pride of Iron Blood. (New Years Special) (Final)

(Several hours later)

I was back at Azur Lane's main base now that the Christmas part was over. It was pretty late by the time I got home, so I just decided to take a shower before I walked into the living room and turned on my PS4. It started up and that's when it automatically got on "The Division 2."

Jacob: Wait, what? Why's it... Oh wait. That's true, I was playing this and that's when...Enterprise.... *Starts blushing a bit* I didn't get to turn it off.

That's when I un-paused my game and started playing from where I left off.

(An hour later)

I had just finished soloing another stronghold when I looked at the time and saw that it was getting pretty late. I saved my game before I turned off my PS4. I stood up and walked into my bedroom as I took off my shirt before I threw myself onto the bed. I got under the covers before I pulled them up to my chin as I slowly fell asleep.

I slowly started to open my eyes as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes as I threw my feet out of bed before I walked over to my closet. I grabbed a clean uniform before I changed into it. Once I was finished, I left my house and headed for my office. I met up with Richelieu on the way there as we talked most of the way.

We were walking down the hall to my office as me and Richelieu continued to talk. We made it to my office now. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door, but that's when I stopped talking as I was staring at a total stranger in my office.

Jacob: Who are you?

???: Are you the Commander here?

Jacob: I am... Now, who are you?

The person didn't answer me, but that's when Richelieu walked behind me and looked inside the room.

Jacob: Richelieu, do you know who this person is?

Richelieu: Her name is Jean Bart. She is my sister.

Jean Bart: I've heard of your accomplishments, Jacob, but I don't believe any of it.

(Jean Bart)

Jacob: Look, I don't know why you're here, but I have work to do, so I'll have to ask you to leave my office

Jean Bart: I'm the leader of Vichya Dominion. Like I said, I heard all about the things you've done, but I don't believe any of it.

Jacob: Okay? Is that all you wanted?

Jean Bart: No. Only the strong prevail in this world. I've come here to fight you so you can know your place.