Part 27: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.2)

I looked at the woman as another chill ran down my spine. For some reason, my vision was all blurry, but it slowly started to clear up. That's when I decided to focus on her ears, which were pointy.

Jacob: Who...are you? And what are you doing in my room?

???: Oh thy sleeping visage...

Jacob: You...talk weird....

???: Please, do not worry thy precious head, for I shall not hurt thee.

Jacob: *thoughts* Yup, now I'm very worried.

???: Ah, thee look so delectable.

Jacob: *thoughts* I'm not worried anymore, I'm terrified...

Jacob: Look, who are you, and again, why are you in my room?

???: We are no longer in thy room...

Jacob: Then where the hell are we?!

???: I said to not worry thy head over this. I shall not hurt thee.

Jacob: Yeah, I don't believe that shit!

Without saying another word, I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor before getting to my feet and bolted for the door. I extended my hand out as I grabbed the door knob and opened the door before taking off down the hall. I made a few left and right corners and eventually found myself outside on a street. I looked up and saw that the moon was directly above me, meaning that it was midnight.

I started looking around to found some place to hide, but that was when I heard footsteps coming from the hall of the building I just escaped from. I turned to my right and took off running. That's when a cold wind blew right passed me and, because I was shirtless, I shivered a bit.

(A few minutes later)

I ran for a few minutes and now, I was actually right outside of a school.

Jacob: *Whispers* I mean, I'll take what I can get...

That's when I ran up to the front doors of the school. I grabbed the handles, expecting the doors to be locked, but to my surprise, they weren't. I opened up the door and ran inside the school, down the main hall. As I came to the end of the hallway, I took a right turn, and as I turned behind the corner, the doors to the school flew open.

Jacob: *thoughts* How did she even know I came in here?! *Shakes head* It doesn't matter now. I just need to escape from her.

That's when I crouched down and started down the hall. Judging from the woman's footsteps, she was walking. Right as the woman was about to turn down the hall, I dove into a classroom and headed straight for the teachers desk before hiding under it. That's when the door to the classroom opened.

???: Wherefore art thou?

That's when I felt a cold sweet roll down the side of my head. I shut my eyes as I heard her footsteps getting closer. That's when I heard a sigh.

???: *Sighs* It seems that he isn't here.

Then, the woman's footsteps started to get quieter as she walked out of the classroom. I peeked out from behind the desk to see the woman walking back towards the exit. As she disappeared behind the wall, I stood up and slowly started walking for the door. As I made it to the door, I opened it, slowly and peeked down the hall, only to see the woman still walking down the hall. That's when I decided to make a bold move. I stepped out into the hall as I kept my eyes on the woman and started to step backwards, moving down the hall away from her.