Part 25: Three Legends of the Sakura Empire!

I slowly started to open my eyes as I felt something soft pressing against my face. That's when I remembered who was sleeping next to me.

Jacob: *Mumbled* I once again forgot you were staying here Friedrich.

Friedrich: Oh, you're up, my child. I was getting ready to wake you up.

Jacob: Thanks, but I usually get up around this time on my own. I'm sure if my face was buried any farther in your chest, I would probably still be asleep right now.

Friedrich: *Giggles* Oh, my sweet child.

Jacob: *Sits up* I'm just saying...

Friedrich didn't say anything as I threw my feet over the side of the bed and stood up, stretching my body before walking out of my room and into the bathroom. I undressed and stepped into the shower so I could get ready to start my day.

I showered for a few minutes before I stepped out of the shower and put on my Commander's uniform. I stepped out of the bathroom only for Friedrich to call me into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen as Friedrich placed a bowl of food on the table.

Friedrich: Your breakfast, my child.

Jacob: Thanks.

(A few minutes later)

I finished eating now. I told Friedrich bye as I left my house and headed off to work.

( A few hours later)

I was doing paper work in my office as Shoukaku walked into my office.

Jacob: *Looks up for a second before looking back down and continues with paper work* Hey Shoukaku.

Shoukaku: Hello, Commander.

Jacob: You need something?

Shoukaku: I do, but you seem a little agitated.

Jacob: Nah. Just focused on paper work. What do you need me to do?

Shoukaku: Well, I was going through the warehouse checking our supplies...

Jacob: And...?

Shoukaku: I found something that I thought you might want to see.

Jacob: And what would that be?

Shoukaku: That's a secret. You'll have to come and see for yourself.

Jacob: *Sighs* Look, I won't be able to go to the warehouse for at least another few hours. I still have a lot of paper work to do.

Shoukaku: That's find. I was just letting you know, Commander.

Jacob: Okay. I'll go check it out when I'm done. Thank you for letting me know.

Shoukaku: You're welcome, but, Commander...

Jacob: *Looks up* Yeah...?

Shoukaku: *Blushes a little* I was hoping we could go together...

Jacob: Sure, I don't mind. You'll have to wait for me to finish though... *Smiles*

Shoukaku: I don't mind waiting.

Jacob: Okay....but you will be waiting a while.

Shoukaku: Well, we'll be alone together, so I don't mind the wait at all.