Part 28: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.3) (Contains Lemon)

(As it says in the title, there will be a lemon scene in this part. It's kinda a thing for me to announce that at the very start of a part that has a lemon scene, so yeah. I will let everyone know when the scene starts for those who doesn't want to read it...)

Jacob: C-Chapayev, let me go!

Chapayev didn't say anything as I sat in a prison cell with my hands above me head, cuffed to the wall behind me.

Chapayev: I will be right be, Commander. Don't go anywhere... *Smiles and walks away*

Jacob: *thoughts* Like hell I'm gonna listen to you.

Once Chapayev got out of my cell and walked away, I quickly tried to break free from the cuffs. I started to pull on them and in a few seconds, I pulled them out of the wall. That's when I slammed the cuffs that were around my wrists against the cell door, breaking the cuffs and throwing the cell door open.

Jacob: *thoughts* Thank you King George for telling me to slam the cuffs against the wall that one time...

I ran out of my cell, where Chapayev was looking right at me with a smile on her face.

Chapayev: Where are you going, Commander?

Jacob: Anywhere but here!

That's when I took off towards the door. I busted through and looked down the hall to my left and right before I decided to go left. I was about halfway down the hall when I saw Sovetskaya turn the corner and started walking down the hall towards me.

Jacob: Sovetskaya!

Sovetskaya: Comrade Commander?

Jacob: Save me!!

Sovetskaya: From what, Comrade Commander?

Jacob: Her...!

(Two days before present day...)

King George: It's too late, Commander. I have already decided.

Jacob: *Sighs loudly* Fine!

King George: I thank you, Commander.

Jacob: *In low voice* Yeah, yeah.

Little Illustrious: Commander, can I have some more food?

Jacob: Yus!

That's when Little Illustrious smiled and laughed a bit and it made my heart melt away. I got up and fixed Little Illustrious another plate of food. Once I finished, I brought it back to her and placed it in front of her.

Jacob: I hope you all enjoyed.

Everyone: Yes.

Jacob: Cool.

That's when the door to the building opened and in walked Belfast.

Jacob: Oh, hey Bel. You hungry?

Belfast: *Starts walking over to me* I am, but I shall fix me a plate once I am finished talking to you.

Jacob: *Looks confused* What about?

Belfast: *Grabs my wrist* Please just come with me, Master.

Jacob: O-Okay...

I stood up and Belfast started pulling me along out of the kitchen.

Jacob: Y-You can let go of me now. I'm not gonna run...