Part 11: Prinz And Iron Blood!

Jacob: Well I'll be going now. I'm way too tired to do anything but sleep right now.

Zuikaku: How long will you be staying here?

Jacob: Don't know really. For now though, I want some shut eye. Then I was going to head back to Azur Lane to let everyone know that Sakura Empire is now our ally.

Me, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku headed down the stairs and we made our way to the dorms. We were walking for a few minutes and the sun was starting to go down. The sky was filled with orange. I looked out towards the ocean and saw four people sitting together. One of them had their back to me. I knew who at least two of them were, but the other two I didn't know. When I saw them I stopped walking and stared at them.

Jacob: Hey you two, head to the dorms without me. I'll be there in a little while. I have some business I need to take care of before I hit the sack.

Shoukaku: You sure? You've been through a lot today.

Jacob: I'm sure. Go on ahead without me.

Zuikaku: If you say so.

Shoukaku: We'll see you in a little bit then.

Jacob: Yeah, see ya.

Then I started walking towards the people sitting together as Zuikaku and Shoukaku headed to the dorms. There was a building to the left of me and someone walked out holding a tray of sweets. I walked up to the girl and stopped her.

Jacob: Excuse me. Is that for those four over there?

???: Yes it is.

Jacob: If you want, I'll bring it to them. I'm sure you've been working hard all day.

???: Oh no, I'm fine thank you. You don't need to trouble yourself with this.

Jacob: No I'm happy to help out. I'm actually the commander of Azur Lane. I just finished speaking with Nagato and now Azur Lane and Sakura Empire are allies. I want to help out in any way I can.

???: Is that true? Well then, if you're so insistent on helping out then I'd really appreciate it.

Jacob: Yeah I don't mind. Go take a break for a while and leave this to me.

???: Thank you so much!

Jacob: It's no problem. And you're welcome.

Then the girl handed me the tray of sweets and I brought it to the people. I stopped right next to the girl that had her back to me and I opened my mouth to speak. Right as I was about to speak though, I felt something touch my ass. I instantly closed my mouth and slowly turned my head to my left and downwards a bit to look at the girl.

Jacob: Get your hand, off of my ass. Please!

Prinz: Aren't you a cutie! I could just gobble you up!

Jacob: Hey Prinz, you want these sweets or not? Cause I can give them to you, but you might not like HOW I give them to you!

Prinz: And what do you mean by that?

Jacob: Want to find out?

???: This is kind of important, can you please stay on topic?!