Part 19: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven (Pt. 2)

Jacob: Can I get everyone's attention!

Everyone: *Looks at Jacob*

Jacob: All I really want to do is ask if everyone had a good time today.

Everyone: *Cheers*

Jacob: I'll just say that you all had fun.

Then a bunch more people walked into the dining hall. There were at least four large tables in the dining hall, one table for each camp. My guess was that there were four tables because it wouldn't matter how big this room is, it couldn't fit one huge ass table for the four camps. With the group of girls that walked in, it looked like everyone was here.

Jacob: Looks like everyone's here, so let's get to eating.

After that, the door to the kitchen opened and the Royal Maids walked out with the food. They walked passed me and headed towards the end of my table. First, Belfast passed me, then a few more of the maids. That's when I heard someone trip next to me. I caught her and the big platter she was holding. The platter sat in my right hand as I was hold Sirius up with my left hand.

Jacob: You alright Sirius?

Sirius: I'm terribly sorry, Master.

Jacob: Don't worry about it. Here ya go.

Sirius: T-Thank you, Master

Jacob: Again, don't worry about it.

After that, Sirius placed the platter on the table as the Royal Maids walked back into the kitchen. Then the resort staff members, along with the Royal Maids, walked out holding platters.

About a minute passed and all the tables had food on them. I was sitting at the table for the Iron Blood camp. I was sitting at the end of the table and just on my right, sitting on the side of the table was Prinz.

Prinz: You're sitting with us, Commander?

Jacob: What? Can't sit with my wife?

Prinz: Aww, Darling.

Jacob: *Rolls eyes* I honestly just want to talk to Bismarck. I didn't see her at the beach so I'm wondering where she was this whole time.

Prinz: She's in the lab.

Jacob: There's a lab here?

Prinz: Yeah. Bismarck's been down there with that Siren ever since we got here.

Jacob: *Straight face* I'll be right back. Where's the lab?

Prinz: Go down into the game room and instead of heading to the hot spring room, go in the opposite direction.

Jacob: So when I get into the game room, go right instead of left? Got it.

I stood up and started walking towards the door.

Prinz: What're you going to do?

Jacob: Discipline.

After that, I left the dining hall and made my way towards the game room.

(A minute later)