Part 24: Mother Complex...

I awoke to light shining in my eyes. Once I pushed myself up, that's when I had remembered what happened last night. Instantly, I started to blush a little. I started looking around and couldn't fine Prinz anywhere. That was until I heard a door open. I turned around and saw Prinz walk into the room.

Prinz: Oh. You're finally up.

Jacob: Morning. *Yawns*

Prinz: Morning? It's late in the afternoon.

Jacob: Wait! Seriously?!

Prinz: I'm just kidding. Good morning to you too.

Jacob: It's too early in the morning for this. *Yawns*

Prinz: Come on. We're going into town today. There is a special place that I want to take you.

Jacob: Where would that be?

Prinz: It's a surprise.

Jacob: Mmm... Whatever.

Prinz: Come on and get dressed so we can go.

Jacob: Fine fine.

After that, I got out of bed and went take a shower. Once I got out, I dried my hair and got dressed. I put on my coat before we walked out of the door. We made our way down a few halls before we eventually made it outside.

(A few minutes later)

Me and Prinz were walking in town. We were holding hands as we walked.

Jacob: Are we almost there?

Prinz: No. We still have a few minutes until we get there.

Jacob: Mm. I'm still confused as to where you're taking me. Is this place really that special?

Prinz: Yes, at least for the customers. *Smiles*

Jacob: What the hell does that mean?

Prinz: You'll find out when we get there, so stop worrying.

Jacob: *thoughts* I'm actually more worried now.

Prinz: So, how did you sleep last night, against my naked breasts.

Jacob: Shhh! Can you not say that in public please?!

Prinz: Aww. No need to be embarrassed about it.

Jacob: *Sighs* It...felt good... *Starts blushing a bit*

Prinz: You're so cute when you're embarrassed.

Jacob: Can we just get to where we're going please and stop talking about last night?

Prinz: Fine fine. We're here anyway.

I looked at the building before looking inside. Then, I looked at Prinz.

Jacob: Another café?

Prinz: Wait out here. I have to go get changed. I'll text you when you can come in.

That's when Prinz started walking into the café.

Jacob: Wait! Hold on...

*Door closes*

Jacob: ...Prinz. *Sighs*

Without saying another word, I found a bench and took a seat as I waited to be texted.

A few minutes, my phone vibrated. I checked it and saw that Prinz texted me, telling me that I could head inside. I got up from the bench and made my way to the door. I opened the door and walked inside. Someone was standing with their back facing me, but once I opened the door, the person turned around...the person being Prinz.