Part 8: Fight or Save?

The rain continued pouring down on me and Enterprise. Enterprise was still horrified at what she had done to Akagi. I knew Enterprise never meant to do what she did, from what I saw, it's like she lost all control of herself. A few seconds passed as we stayed still, not saying a word to each other. That was before Enterprise took off in a hurry.

Jacob: Enterprise wait!

But it was too late. Enterprise was no longer in sight.

Jacob: *thoughts* What should I do? I want to go after her, but rushing after her without knowing what just happened can put both of our lives in danger. Who knows, whatever happened before could happen again. For now, I'll try to regroup with everyone else, then, I'm going after Enterprise.

Although I said I was going to try and meet up with everyone else, that was easier said than done. I was all alone and had no idea where I was much less where the others could be. That was until I heard gunfire off to my left and I heard a few screams. I decided to head in that direction and a few minutes later, I found what all the noise was. There was two girls that seemed very familiar to me. One of them had short light purple hair and the other had two long pigtails and her hair was a whitish silver. That's when I remembered seeing them when we rescued Hornet and her team. I rushed in towards them and as I did, the air got colder and my face started to sting. Huge icebergs floated all over. The girl with the purple hair was reaching out towards someone, but then there was an explosion next to her which caused her to start falling over.

I wasn't going to make it to her in time, but I still tried. Just as the girl was about to fall over, someone caught her.

???: Can you hear me? Are you alright?

Jacob: *thoughts* I know that voice. Its gotta be Belfast.

I continued to get closer to them and eventually I did.

???: I think so.

Belfast: Then let's go. It's not safe here.

???: What happened to the commander?

Belfast: I don't know. He was caught in that light like the rest of us. Wherever he is, I hope he's safe.

Jacob: BELFAST!

Belfast and the other two girls turned to me as I stopped right next to them.

Belfast: Master! Thank goodness you're safe.

Jacob: I'm just happy none of you are hurt.

???: Do you know where we are?

Jacob: No I don't, sorry.

Belfast: You seem troubled Master.

Jacob: Of course I'm troubled. Look at what's going on here. None of this would have happened to us if we didn't come. And that's not all, after that light faded, I was with Enterprise and Akagi.

Belfast: Where is Enterprise?!

Jacob: I don't know. Enterprise shot Akagi and she fell into the ocean. After that, Enterprise looked terrified and then she took off to god knows where. I wanted to go after her, but she took off too fast so I wasn't able to see where she was going.

Belfast: I see.

Jacob: Nevermind that for now, we need to get going. It's not safe here.