Part 5: Spending The Day With Illustrious!

Illustrious: I see. Well either way, it is getting rather late so we should get some sleep soon. We will be getting up early tomorrow so we can head into town.

I gave Illustrious a confused look.

Jacob: What for?

Illustrious: You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Jacob: If you're trying to get me to join Azur Lane then I'm not going with you tomorrow.

Illustrious: Why would I do that?

Jacob: I'm sorry if I sounded rude there. It's just, Akagi tried that on me when I was in Sakura Empire. I just don't want something like that to happen again.

Illustrious: Oh I didn't realize that, I'm sorry for making it seem like that.

Jacob: Nah it's cool. I'm kinda tired so I'm down for some sleep.

Illustrious: It is getting late.

Jacob: True.

Illustrious stepped aside and I entered the room. I made my way to one side of the bed as Illustrious walked to the other side. I looked at the bed before softly pressing my hand to the mattress.

Jacob: It's so soft. It's been so long since I last seen a bed, I almost forgot what they looked like.

Illustrious: Don't be afraid to lay down.

Jacob: I'm getting there.

Illustrious: Do you intend to sleep in a bath towel?

Jacob: Huh? Oh that. Yeah I'm gonna go change first.

I stepped away from the bed and grabbed the bag with my clothes.

Illustrious: That's the bathroom door.

Jacob: So you're telling me, that you have a bathroom in your room, yet you made me take a bath with everyone else here?

Illustrious: If you are staying here then it's important that you get to know everyone here.

Jacob: I can do that without showering with them.

Illustrious: Would you go change already?

Jacob: Yeah yeah, give me a sec.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I placed my bag on the floor and started taking out my clothes. I looked up and scanned the bathroom a bit.

Jacob: *thoughts* This is one fancy as hell bathroom Illustrious got. That being said, why does she use the one everyone else does?

I pulled out my clothes and started changing. All I had was a my jeans and my t-shirt. A few minutes later, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out to find Illustrious already in bed. I walked around the bed and placed my bags on the floor. Then I crawled into the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I looked over at Illustrious who appeared to already be asleep. I stared at her for a few seconds before a small smile appeared on my face.

Jacob: *thoughts* Thank you Illustrious for everything you are doing for me.

I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes before I slowly drifted off to sleep.